Keeping the hobby relevant

The joy of a discussion on prostitution market dynamics and economics. Soon a debate will breakout on monetorist vs Keynesian and which side are the tricks.
Of course if you increase demand then supply is constrained and prices go up. However utility also comes into play (pun intended). If you’re paying more for water, food, gasoline, then the purchase of melons, grapefruit, milk jugs, peaches, and tacos can get squeezed thus driving down demand for all other fruit unless it is extremely delectable, fresh, and juicy. Demand for such premium fruit is most likely inelastic but pricing is also sticky.
I have no issues with a provider setting her price.

It's up to each of us hobbiests to decide if we want to pay that price.

If a providers price is $500/hour, good for her.

For me, I will not pay a rate my highly educated attorney bills.
I thought he billed $400 an hour, right? So you’re good with $399/hour?
The joy of a discussion on prostitution market dynamics and economics. Soon a debate will breakout on monetorist vs Keynesian and which side are the tricks. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
I honestly had no idea what you said. I'm just trying to afford to release in a chick mouth or condom. I'm walking from our people apartment to the convenience store. I see a chick. She's about what these boards have to offer. I'm talking to her and my drunkndumb ass forgets to ask her the pertinent questions. Like she's vulnerable, her boyfriend left her or whatever, so why don't you come up to my playpen. I could have had sex with her for about 40 dollars tonight
I'll name it for you by asking and you can answer with a smiley... is it "hotbox247"... Smile for Yes... Frown for No...

If you don't feel safe answering THAT way... Wink once for Yes... Twice for No...

Do I win a PRIZE???? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
lol You win nothing, because I do not use oh2. Much better sites/providers out there.
lol You win nothing, because I do not use oh2. Much better sites/providers out there. Originally Posted by hotbox247
I let her know she was incorrect. I stuck with the general clues and didn't name anyone.
lol You win nothing Originally Posted by hotbox247
My Bad, It Wasn't You. BUT, I DID WIN... I Won By PM; He Knows Who He Is

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Ughh you two go get a room