Guilani says media covering up corruption by obama admin

You are offensive HoeLoser. Originally Posted by bambino
Now you know why those thongs don't hit the floor even when he tips and begs!
I guess we don't need a link. it was easy to assume Guiliani would say that. America's Mayor is the smartest man in the room wherever he goes. Originally Posted by Chung Tranny

here's your link Chunk
No. What I do is racist. But what the fuck, eh? I'm such a dipshit eh. I have my finger up my arse. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup)
here's your link Chunk Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I used to wonder what these LOONS did before the internet ...

... I don't any more. They just made shit up.

Now they just have a conduit to spread their droppings.
Most everything you post is offensive, you great yollock. You are a walking hate crime. Unless you’re not at all the “man” you project to be. Or an embittered anthropology student who got expelled from university for unnatural acts. Which is it, yollock? Are you a man at all? Or are you harboring feelings for non-white people that make you feel uneasy in your own skin?

I can tell you this ... you would be one immigrant that even Canadians would object to. And we take everybody, even cunts like you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Hahahaha, Canada has only 40 million people within an area as big as the United States. Who's migrating to Canada?
well no one ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Canada’s population is about 22% immigrant, you incredibly stupid moose knuckles.
  • oeb11
  • 11-25-2019, 08:23 AM
hh - fake canuck - has no conception that the terribly discriminated native Americans are not 22% of Canadian population - all else are immigrants.

natives arrived via Bering sea land bridge about 10,000 years ago.
hh thinks Grey Cup is made of flannel.
My Grey Cup, like your cheeks on a Saturday night bender are full of rouge. That’s my point, don’t wear it out.
  • oeb11
  • 11-25-2019, 08:59 AM
Grey Cup belongs not to DPST in Mom's basement in austin!
hh has no idea where is Winnipeg!
Most everything you post is offensive, you great yollock. You are a walking hate crime. Unless you’re not at all the “man” you project to be. Or an embittered anthropology student who got expelled from university for unnatural acts. Which is it, yollock? Are you a man at all? Or are you harboring feelings for non-white people that make you feel uneasy in your own skin?

I can tell you this ... you would be one immigrant that even Canadians would object to. And we take everybody, even cunts like you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

what's a yollock? I'd look it up but I'm too lazy...
It’s like covfefe..
It’s like covfefe.. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

was gonna say that!!!