Poll regarding the posting of shit

Who gives a shit?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
People who voted in the poll gave enough of a shit to at least do that. One might surmise that someone posting in the thread (such as yourself) gives enough of a shit even if in a negative way to write a post about it. So I guess you do.

Another member here is of the opinion that I 'constantly post shit'. That may well be true. However the question then becomes is it unwelcome shit? Naturally the only solution is to post more shit to deduce the will of the people. Hence my posting of this shitty poll. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Who cares about them. You post what you want, reply how you want. I have read over a few chats where your a spark for more insight. Keep it up bro
Post your shit. Anyone that has a problem can go wear a romper
Spank, lighten up Bro. You're going around butthurt a lot. I posted in your shitty thread and voted in your poll & I still don't give a shit!! LMAO!!!
Spank, lighten up Bro. You're going around butthurt a lot. I posted in your shitty thread and voted in your poll & I still don't give a shit!! LMAO!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
You made what appeared to be a hostile post. If I took it the wrong way and it wasn't intended as that, my apologies.
LOL, I had no idea polls showed up on the front page even when only posted in a local forum. No wonder the most popular answer is "Who are you, again?"
  • BK
  • 05-17-2017, 10:33 PM
I just want to know wtf SpankyJ means? how did you choose that name? I mean I feel like I know you personally anyway.
LOL, I had no idea polls showed up on the front page even when only posted in a local forum. No wonder the most popular answer is "Who are you, again?" Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I think the front page shows the most recently created poll on the site, no matter where it was posted.

There are a lot of weird polls posted in Austin (Texas) Coed Discussions, and you often see them on the front page.

Cheers,

bcg
I just want to know wtf SpankyJ means? how did you choose that name? I mean I feel like I know you personally anyway. Originally Posted by BK
It's a shortened form of a euphemism that occurred to me for masturbation: Spanky Johnson. That seemed a little too on the nose. And so SpankyJ was born.

Nothing to do with actual spanking. I'm not a very good spanker in real life. A couple of ladies have asked me to but I can't seem to overcome my natural hesitance to strike them with the intensity they'd like.
I think the front page shows the most recently created poll on the site, no matter where it was posted.

There are a lot of weird polls posted in Austin (Texas) Coed Discussions, and you often see them on the front page.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Good, I hope those Austinite weirdos post a new one soon and bump me off the front page.
Enjoy your moment in the limelight Spanky!!!!!

As you said "got rid of the stupid Austin BS for awhile"
I propose we elect Spanky as Supreme High Chancellor of ECCIE. I'm still waiting on my WWSD shirt.
Good, I hope those Austinite weirdos post a new one soon and bump me off the front page. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I'm surprised they haven't yet. I've seen them post several polls in one day, more than once.

Cheers,

bcg
I voted for continue.
If they think you post too much then maybe they should do more themselves.
Be the change you want to see and all that lol.
I propose we elect Spanky as Supreme High Chancellor of ECCIE. I'm still waiting on my WWSD shirt. Originally Posted by FreezyIce
Do I get money for nothing and chicks for free? I'd only be interested if that's the case.