It's not the science that's wrong.... it's the scientist

! I just can't compete. I mean...every time I repeat a government PR statement...sexman and FATs find an awesome graphic or cartoon that just fucking buries me, proves me for the absolute fool I am....

. Originally Posted by rooster
you said it, brother
Awwwww....did you make that all by yerself? Both the super-fancy white-text-on-black-background graphic AND the "fact" that it is based on?

Awesome! You never disappoint.

I'll betcha ain't been so proud since ya made yer first dooty...

Could you make one for me? Pleeze! One that shows how many people HAVE died at home, though. Cuz it's actually a whole fuckin bunch....

Oh....one other thing. Even the most ridiculous cucks on here don't edit someone else's words in a post without calling attention to it, like by highlighting in red and/or posting a comment like "FIFY." I know it's hard. But you can do almost ANYTHING, as you have proven above....

And don't call me "Shirley"....

I mean "brother"...

cuz we ain't...

imagine your entire social existence is role playing on a message board
LOOK! I'VE GOT 5000 POSTS....I'M SO COOL
Imagine a world....where an out of town troll....comes into a whole buncha discussions and presents hisself as an epidemiological "expert"....despite falling for every scam meme and out-of-context graphic posted on every "non-woke" site he can find. And then posting more of them as rebuttals when he is called out.

I'll tell ya.....you cannot make this shit up!

(welll...you make all kindsa shit up, but we already figgered that out)

You bore me. This is too easy. I ain't playin with you any more.

To quote THE most articulate new playa in Upset:

"BUH-BYE!"

You ought to "work harder"
I ain't playin with you any more.. Originally Posted by rooster
how many threads are you going to make this dramatic declaration that you give up?
By my count this is #4
VAERS Admits only 1% of COVID Vaccination adverse events reported. Based on the 1% here is the data

818,042 Adverse Events
127,641 Doctor Visits
83,412 Hospitalizations
92,017 Urgent Care
26,199 Disabled
10,179 Bell’s Palsy
10,304 Myocarditis
8,408 Heart Attacks
2,631 Miscarriages
17,128 Deaths

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Not to mention the high priest of vaccine torturing beagles because they are nice dogs to humans.

Might be worth a trip back to some classic literature to regain some perspective