Deconstructing Hobby Chemistry

Your NOT being HONEST, you’re being normal! I mean dam, when is the last time some one was looking for a butt ugly girl? (EA disclaimer: There are a few guys that might like butt ugly chicks! Nothing is 100%) I bet there might be a few guys out there that when they get a body rub, they like their nuts hit with a ball-peen hammer! But I'm pretty certain it’s not the rule! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well, I'm trying to be honest with myself Maybe I was letting my big head use some of that psycho babble stuff about not being superficial and instead seeking out providers based on something more than just looks None of the ladies I've met were "butt ugly". They were all attractive in terms of what most people would think. I, like every other guy, has his own definition of what is personally attractive for him. To me, age plays a key role. I'm attracted to women in their 20s. I like 'em young I guess it is my fetish for the college co-ed cheerleader type that I'm after. So if there are some cute college girls needing help with funding their education, I have a grant to offer
Well, I'm trying to be honest with myself Maybe I was letting my big head use some of that psycho babble stuff about not being superficial and instead seeking out providers based on something more than just looks None of the ladies I've met were "butt ugly". They were all attractive in terms of what most people would think. I, like every other guy, has his own definition of what is personally attractive for him. To me, age plays a key role. I'm attracted to women in their 20s. I like 'em young I guess it is my fetish for the college co-ed cheerleader type that I'm after. So if there are some cute college girls needing help with funding their education, I have a grant to offer Originally Posted by Cpalmson
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!