Cici26 is lowlife skank

Lol Yas he said I would lose business apparently he has a dirty mouth but the way he talks shows what type of person he is I don't have time for that this completely backfired on him love the comments <3
Cici are you ava babe?
@ Dmurrieta not today love I will be tomorrow I'm moving some stuff if I get any free time later I'll definitely text you.
Well there you have it then.
My my I wonder why when you call them out then they try 2 sound like sweetest angel. BS excuses you always answer you don't have a hobby phone. You threatening me first so that's why I had to come here to call you out. And now you just admitted you made up some b******* reference cuz you're a damn liar. Stay away from this bimbo guys
Um I do have a hobby phone soo.... I am sweet ty because I stood up for myself it ticked you off I sent her the same message I told you I would please post the screenshots please do so everyone can see what a fool you are get over it stop wasting everyone's time it's ridiculous get someone else to be your reference because I won't and also there's nothing about being competitive because honestly I've helped many women clear screenings but I will not help a jerk like I have said many times have a wonderful day
Cici - you come out the winner here

You got free advertisement and likely more clients hitting you up while OP has just put himself on the DNS of several ladies
Thank you love
I've seen your ugly ass once that's enough, face-5, body-5 and now personality found out to be a 4. You're wasting my time cuz I have to come here to call you out skank ass. If you want to be competitive then lose weight and exercise instead of playing this stupid game.
Why did you review her today??By your own admission you have only seen her once(last October)
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2315706

We're reviewing providers who refuse to see us or give references now?
This stupid thread wasn't enough?

What's wrong with you?
Awwwww shit
High school flashback..Drama over stupid shit that could've been prevented.
  • Kraid
  • 02-15-2018, 04:42 PM
OP, you done goof'd.
I think this thread will help this young lady's business. I already like her
I think so to thx love