The gangbang party last night

• artax
  • 10-31-2012, 02:58 PM
i've attended a few in New York that this guy arranges and they have gone fairly well- though I have scene a lot of posts where either the girl flakes or the guys don't show up- sounds fun, but when it comes down to it a lot of people get cold feet
I much prefer doing the mmf or mfm sessions.....less scheduling hassles
Of course I screened, posted the handle in the alert section, and tried to get a female or male to help me but no one followed through
The guy also said he was never there and we have never met, some balls!!!
The guy also said he was never there and we have never met, some missing balls!!! Originally Posted by Sexy Summer
corrected that for you.

again sorry it happened the way it did.
hope that you and the guy who stuck around had a deliteful time.
it would have been even more messed up if he took this money back PLUS the other guys donation to you too... Thats real messed up.
NOW that is a positive spin,
No comment....

TexasCowboy
So sorry, Summer. Next I will be more than happy to help watch over you and your cash, after my turn, of course. Seriously, sorry someone chose to ruin what could have been a really fun time.
Post the thief's name. Post the White Knight's name, too, but I would ask his permission first.
Hey I'll come be the watcher at the next one. We could have a pretty fun party. Y'all wanna get some posters together and lets do this right!!!

There are tons of girls that want to do this is they felt safe. I'd also say we give summer the balance she's owed from the last one before the money from the next one is given out. After all she's the reason we're talking about it. I remember what a bear it is to do something big like that and handeling all the details yourself.

Who's in...
I would love to participate. I do travel quite a bit with my job, so hopefully the date and time can be set a couple of weeks in advance.
Wow....sorry that it did not turn out. I have participated but never have organized one. Sounds like they're a big headache instead of the fun they are intended to be. Don't give up on them, especially if they are your fantasy. You are a sweet girl and deserve better!
Count me in!
Very kind of the 3rd fellow, indeed. He's a keeper!

Sorry that things didn't go well.

I have to say that I don't think you should have gone through with the GB without another person present to look out for your interests and safety. Bad things happen when you're alone in such a situation, obviously.

Should you try this again, I hope it has a more successful, less stressful, outcome.