Question for the men!

I've been a chubby chaser since grade school.
Sexy is sexy, hence the Beautiful in BBW.

Mo curves, Mo Better
Quoting a really smart person, "there is an audience for every show."
My own rotation includes a hard body, a BBW, and an in between.
Attitude, reliability, menu, and personality have a lot to do with it for me.
The ones who figure out what i really like and then do it get my vote.
Confidence and honesty will win everytime!
  • grean
  • 04-12-2017, 06:42 AM
Big girls like to stuff their faces. I like to stuff their faces too.
SNL.....LOOOVESSS a girl with some curves....nothing against the skinny girls I love them too...but hey, I'm Italian and we love a girl with some cushion for the pushin'....just sayin'.

Post some pics on my threAD....Here you go... https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1636012
Just publish accurate pics. There are shapes and sizes for everyone. It's surprises that no one likes.

Be who you are. Originally Posted by mtabsw
This is some of the best advice! BE Honest! Make sure people that viewed your showcase aren't shocked when they see you.
I prefer a full figured woman, not morbidly obese. Big tits ( the bigger the better ), a nice tummy, and breeder hips, round ass.

This might be my limit. But it portrays what I am addressing.. Proportionate, pretty face, nice breasts, and delicious ass.
As long as she isn't hiding snacks in her fat rolls we can probably get along. I tend to prefer an hourglass shape and thankfully some women can be thick and still maintain this.

The best sex I have ever had was with a Panamanian BBW. The worst sex I have ever has was last week with a 25 y/o latina spinner. Attitude and personality makes a big difference!
  • grean
  • 04-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Attitude and personality makes a big difference! Originally Posted by Brandofan

Exactly! A fun enthusiastic passionate full figured woman will never do you wrong!

Skinny bitches, who act as it's a special privilege for you to fuck them, can suck some other dude's dick. Give me a cock hungry big girl any day!
I prefer a full figured woman, not morbidly obese. Big tits ( the bigger the better ), a nice tummy, and breeder hips, round ass.

This might be my limit. But it portrays what I am addressing.. Proportionate, pretty face, nice breasts, and delicious ass. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Love it!!...
  • BLM69
  • 04-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Hey guys
i was wanting some opinions from you gentlemen. how do you guys feel about a woman having a little extra weight meaning not a BBW but maybe a small BBW? or what do yahll classify as a BBW? Originally Posted by Alana Nicole
Post the new pics up, I remember you from years ago
Alana, you were my first eccie provider and at the time I thought you were just fabulous. I was new to the game, nervous and a little shy but you put me at ease and that counts for a lot. Attitude and IOP can make up for shortcomings in other areas so just be yourself and post accurate pics so that there are no surprises.
I wish I knew what a small BBW was. Oh, I know. It's an oxymoron. I wish it were easily defined. There are so many reviews that say, "she has a tummym or she's big, but not a BBW". None of us really know what that means.

My first wife was so skinny, I though she would break in two. Not appealing. At the same time, FUPA isn't appealing, or a large stomach. But, I find curvy wide hips very attractive. The selfie in the mirror for JustJackie is hot. Width, gotta love it. As for the ass, definitely lots of leeway there.

Yup, everyone's tastes are different. Here's the other secret. For many of us, the tolerances on the range of physical attraction will be adjusted according to the overall expeience.

This might be my limit. But it portrays what I am addressing.. Proportionate, pretty face, nice breasts, and delicious ass. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Yummy!

I'm on the side where I like ladies in all sizes, just have current, accurate pictures, a great personality/IOP and nice menu.
Interesting... This came up on Craigslist today as well.