Where did Oklahoma go?

It would be kinda cool if an admin could chime in with some definitive info on any of the numerous "wheres Oklahoma" threads. Seems as though the speculation is most likely correct, but still would be nice to hear it from anyone in an official capacity.
Double Ditto on what Racerboy said !!!
It would be kinda cool if an admin could chime in with some definitive info on any of the numerous "wheres Oklahoma" threads. Seems as though the speculation is most likely correct, but still would be nice to hear it from anyone in an official capacity. Originally Posted by racerboy342012
Probably trying to sort it all out. I thought once eccie got through the last crap it was safe from Big Brother.
In the meantime, those of us who paid for premium access are left sucking wind...
It's a bit odd... When somebody leaves a review without contact information, or when somebody replies to an old post, the mod seems to be there within seconds, chastising the offender.

And yet on this issue the mods seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.
Damn WTF? No announcement or warning....just gone.
What I find amusing and lack of knowledge from Admins and owners of ECCIE, is that if I right an review on a Vegas provider, I am still liable to be charged! The website holds no responsibility for reviews written in Oklahoma. If they would transfer their servers to another country, they would have no issue regarding Oklahoma or Texas laws.
What I find amusing and lack of knowledge from Admins and owners of ECCIE, is that if I right an review on a Vegas provider, I am still liable to be charged! The website holds no responsibility for reviews written in Oklahoma. If they would transfer their servers to another country, they would have no issue regarding Oklahoma or Texas laws. Originally Posted by MBugsy505
Servers can be anywhere and are already hosted outside the US. But the owners are in the US. And no one, website owners or johns, really wants to be the test case
Just wondering...... what If Oklahoma started posting reviews on another forum , like Joplin. will they really try to prosecute for that ?
Just wondering...... what If Oklahoma started posting reviews on another forum , like Joplin. will they really try to prosecute for that ? Originally Posted by mack3kcam
What seems more likely, given recent events and how closely reviews are watched by the mods, is that such reviews would never see the light of day. Users might be given "points" and even banned if they persisted.
Oklahoma has Staff Edit - Biomed1 but how dare you write a review!
So crazy! No warning or info at all…
Wow! Goin to be a cat & mouse game. SMH! Be safe out there. Thank goodness for my regulars Ourhome2 is still active but who knows for how long….
theotherboard is a "national" similiar board but was really just basically colorado mostly, not sure if admin would freak out over it, but if OK isn't welcome here, who cares if some folks migrate over there for ads and reviews?