Good Chemistry and Doubles

Go for it, I double dog dare you. I will some info from you ... insurance companies are sticklers about beneficiaries.
I definitely agree who wants their double to be boring, it’s always better when it’s 2 girls who enjoy each other completely! I do having amazing hot doubles partners who are amazing in every way, *sensual* Cindy, Madison may, and Chloe grande... hottest doubles ever!!!
Well I'm always up for Doubles if any of the ladies need one pm
I would so love some girl on girl action
I definitely agree who wants their double to be boring, it’s always better when it’s 2 girls who enjoy each other completely! I do having amazing hot doubles partners who are amazing in every way, *sensual* Cindy, Madison may, and Chloe grande... hottest doubles ever!!! Originally Posted by Versace

Hi Ms.V... Who are all these girls?
Safire was always my girl crush and amazing to play with as was Cassandra too but they have both retired...

Sweet Kendall has been my Doubles Partner foreverrrrr and we always have the best time together!

I'd seriously go full on lesbian with Allegra Hope ...
...but thinking someone should take the plunge with myself and my circle of girlfriends...Aprill of Dallas, Gabriella Lima & Allegra Hope.
Go for it, I double dog dare you. I will some info from you ... insurance companies are sticklers about beneficiaries. Originally Posted by pyramider
I don't get why so many mongers act scared of having a great time with two wonderful ladies. Are you all so unfit?

Kendall4U and any lady that she chooses to play with is about as good as it can get. That's why I have done several with her and various ladies. I have never had an ordinary time with her, the ladies like the ones she listed are or were amazing but the common denominator was always Kendall. For me she is the queen of the threesome.
I guess I'm kind of smitten. Hehehe
I absolutely love to play with girls and have had the chance to get to know several ladies VERY well. The lovely Laura Lynn, Cassandra, THN, Jessica, Spikebaby, Sinful Pleasure...I am excited because I am getting to see two new (to me) ladies this Saturday. Woot Woot!
Angie you have been on my radar for a hot minute. We need to find a brave taker! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This made me read reviews on both these ladies and I'm not sure I would survive!!!
I don't get why so many mongers act scared of having a great time with two wonderful ladies. Are you all so unfit?

Kendall4U and any lady that she chooses to play with is about as good as it can get. That's why I have done several with her and various ladies. I have never had an ordinary time with her, the ladies like the ones she listed are or were amazing but the common denominator was always Kendall. For me she is the queen of the threesome.
I guess I'm kind of smitten. Hehehe Originally Posted by micktoz
If having 1.3" of dangling death is unfit then yes I am unfit. I do not thinck very many Olympic athletes could survive a three way with a revved up Kendall and TNTAngie, at least without an saline solution IV.
Damn Dallas sure has more wimps than I thought it would have. I guess you guys are all in your 90's . Fuck, I know guys in wheel chairs who have enjoyed threesomes, foursomes or more.
These ladies can raise the dead and you don't even have to move your muscle. They'll do it for you.
Open your mind and you will love it.

I'm laughing, because I'm not missing out on the fun.
^^^^ mmm foursomes and more-somes are the most fun
Angie,

This is such a great topic and I think that you should meet Kendall. Heck, I'd even be interested in reading a review about that appointment!!!

But on the other hand, I'm bummed.

The whole doubles thing simply doesn't appeal to me. I've done it a few times and it can be fun.

But one on one (1 on 1?) is my preference. Good luck finding that perfect chemistry!!! I would imagine the hunt is part of the fun.

And happy holidays everyone!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Kendall, I'm putting it out there, time we stop chit chatting and meet up or lunch and put our cards on the table.

See if we click like I think we will and see if one of these fellas will take us on.
I agree time for TNTAngie and Kendall to get it on and I will gladly be their firs victim.
Kendall, I'm putting it out there, time we stop chit chatting and meet up or lunch and put our undies on the table.

See if we click like I think we will and see if one of these fellas will take us on. Originally Posted by tntangie
Fixed it.
Damn Dallas sure has more wimps than I thought it would have. I guess you guys are all in your 90's . Fuck, I know guys in wheel chairs who have enjoyed threesomes, foursomes or more.
These ladies can raise the dead and you don't even have to move your muscle. They'll do it for you.
Open your mind and you will love it.

I'm laughing, because I'm not missing out on the fun. Originally Posted by micktoz

You have no idea of what you speak with regards to the ladies mentioned. Thinck of yourself as prey, and Kendall/TNTAngie combo as hungry predators.