And My Response To The Attack

If this Attack, Threat or Targeting happened on Eccie, RTM the Message(s) so Staff can determine what can/should be done in this matter.

Additionally, As a Reminder to the Members, please review the following Staff Instructions Guidelines Originally Posted by biomed1
Did the English lover Miss something??
I was unaware that something inappropriate was going on here guys, y'all need to stop the shenanigans and be nice! Or at least nice to me LOL
Did the English lover Miss something??
I was unaware that something inappropriate was going on here guys, y'all need to stop the shenanigans and be nice! Or at least nice to me LOL Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
Lmao. I see your thinking with your dick again. Please revert to text message. Pic OTW
You so funny!!!I am not JUST thinking with my weiner!!! Ok your right. I am.
You so funny!!!I am not JUST thinking with my weiner!!! Ok your right. I am. Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
eh. It's the norm around here
Well if u come to nwa this kitty is ok to be beat to death !!! Xoxo
Well if u come to nwa this kitty is ok to be beat to death !!! Xoxo Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
You would think people would learn to spit that spice out & quit sampling it after all prior bad tastes

But then maybe I missed something. 🤔 Chin up Trinity you a big girl don't let it beat you down
You would think people would learn to spit that spice out & quit sampling it after all prior bad tastes

But then maybe I missed something. 🤔 Chin up Trinity you a big girl don't let it beat you down Originally Posted by WMJ4657
lol. No worries. My chin stays up. I'm not worried about anything "beating me down." In order to get beat you have to be in competition. I'm not in competition with anybody. If somebody feels like they have to make other people feel bad to make themselves feel better then that's their prerogative. Not my circus not my monkey.

On another note though seriously what did you think about my hair??
I don't know if any previous "attacks" but if you make it to Fort Smith ... Count me in as one who would love to "attack" you... ������
I don't know if any previous "attacks" but if you make it to Fort Smith ... Count me in as one who would love to "attack" you... ������ Originally Posted by gntaltouch
So Noted honey. Thank you
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

Two very pretty kitties!
Meow.