TRUMP IS NOW IMPLICATING RUDY GIULIANI IN THE UKRAINE BRIBERY CONSPIRACY TO PROTECT HIMSELF

Failure? This isn’t the Horowitz report. Now the cult is reduced to the Durham report to send everyone in the Obama administration to jail and that report will go down in flames also. Then what? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Then we'll have the 2020 election. Since we are talking about reports going down in flames, how about the "Andrew Wiessmann" report formally known as the Mueller report since Mueller had no idea what was in it. They had to put every firehouse in the country on alert after that flame out.
Then we'll have the 2020 election. Since we are talking about reports going down in flames, how about the "Andrew Wiessmann" report formally known as the Mueller report since Mueller had no idea what was in it. They had to put every firehouse in the country on alert after that flame out. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If you truly believe that investigation is over then you’re in for more disappointment. As I type the Judiciary staff is looking into the lies told by trump in his written Q&A regarding Stone and Wikileaks...unless trump has outlawed perjury charges that’s on the agenda. It’s far from over.
  • oeb11
  • 11-27-2019, 04:25 PM
DPST's have already investigated for 3 years - and that returned nothing.

Desperation in the DPST bars for anything to advance Schiff - who is on an equal level for lies with Sen Joe McCarthy.
not that j666 has a clue who that was.
an equal level for lies with Sen Joe McCarthy.
not that j666 has a clue who that was. Originally Posted by oeb11
of course he does. why do so many of you hurl little cheap insults around to make your points? for sport?
of course he does. why do so many of you hurl little cheap insults around to make your points? for sport? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

stop attacking posters!

BAHHAHAAAAA
stop attacking posters!

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
stop attacking posters who ask posters to stop attacking posters!
stop attacking posters who ask posters to stop attacking posters! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

looks like chun tran has to eat his tofu!
looks like chun tran has to eat his tofu! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
why do you say that?
stop attacking posters!

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fuck you. See how that works?

why do you say that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
for saying this: stop attacking posters who ask posters to stop attacking posters!
Why tofu?

The stuff that comes outs of some of you Trumpholians reinforces the World View... of the people who elected Donald Trump to lead them...
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2019, 08:12 AM
Tofu=- Progressive mandated diet.

No meat, dairy, fish, - part of the dietary laws they will enact.

Enjoy thanksgiving turkey while One can - DPST' s will outlaw it.
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2019, 08:14 AM
CT - I have treated you respectfully - and those who do the same for me get respect.
HF, LL, a number of others.

CT wants to be an offensive , disrespectful as to me - CT will get that in return.

Reap what One sows.

DPST's take respect as a sign of weakness.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Tofu=- Progressive mandated diet.

No meat, dairy, fish, - part of the dietary laws they will enact.

Enjoy thanksgiving turkey while One can - DPST' s will outlaw it. Originally Posted by oeb11
We had ours a month ago, but you know that, donts you, Captain America! I will give you credit for the best backtracks in the forum.

LOLLING at dietary laws defence. I have only ever had tofu at a Pacific Rim eatery. But it’s clear that has nothing to do with your comment directed at a posters who clearly identifies as Asian.

LOLLING even harder at great DPST conspiracy to take away your turkey dinner.

Give your balls a tug, Sally! You’re a genuine Loonie.