Look who got immunity!

Emails Clinton sent are not the only ones on that server. Some were sent to her as well. Originally Posted by eatfibo
No shit, and that's the problem. It was HER unprotected server that received the emails. She should have used a government secured server. This explains why your lost in the weeds on this topic. You have a thick skull.
Will he commit perjury? Originally Posted by bambino
Will he get a raging case of the Arkansas flu before he says anything?
If the media in this country were not in bed with the Democratic party she would have been toast long ago when it first came out. Regardless of what went through the server the fact that she is the first govt official to ever set up an communication system completely outside the review and oversight of the govt itself should have been enough. But since she is Hillary they let it slide. It also has nothing to do with legal or not it has to do with preception. Also her excuse that other people have used private email to communicate is BS, while they may have use it for a couple of communications she used hers exclusively for all of her communications. If the others have transmitted sensitive info then they should also be prosecuted. I do not care wether its an R or D after their name. They serve use all, but in reality they serve only themselves and their party. Go Independents!!!!
This explains why you're lost in the weeds on this topic. Originally Posted by bambino
Naaah, he's not lost in the weeds. He's trying to grow them.
Naaah, he's not lost in the weeds. He's trying to grow them. Originally Posted by lustylad
True, he grew them tall. Now he's lost in them. He doesn't know where he's is.
No shit, and that's the problem. It was HER unprotected server that received the emails. She should have used a government secured server. This explains why your lost in the weeds on this topic. You have a thick skull. Originally Posted by bambino
I totally agree that she shouldn't have used a private server. I've said this multiple times, but my issue is more with FOIA issues than security. I'm much more interested in what the government does in our name than I am in whether or not everything marked secret is kept perfectly secure. Being informed is vital to a democracy. Which is part of the reason why I am so bothered by overclassification.

But that has not and continues to not be the question. The question is whether she did anything illegal. A governmental official making a bad decision, and this is certainly one, is something that people should consider when deciding whether or not to vote for them. But the question is whether or not she did anything criminal or, more accurately, whether or not she is the focus of a criminal investigation.

The reality is that if you intentionally send and receive emails with classified information without marking them as such, even if they are on secured government servers, you've still broken the law.
I totally agree that she shouldn't have used a private server. I've said this multiple times, but my issue is more with FOIA issues than security. I'm much more interested in what the government does in our name than I am in whether or not everything marked secret is kept perfectly secure. Being informed is vital to a democracy. Which is part of the reason why I am so bothered by overclassification.

But that has not and continues to not be the question. The question is whether she did anything illegal. A governmental official making a bad decision, and this is certainly one, is something that people should consider when deciding whether or not to vote for them. But the question is whether or not she did anything criminal or, more accurately, whether or not she is the focus of a criminal investigation.

The reality is that if you intentionally send and receive emails with classified information without marking them as such, even if they are on secured government servers, you've still broken the law. Originally Posted by eatfibo
So, you finally came to the realization that there is a criminal investigation into this matter. Gross negligence in this matter is a crime. Now that he has immunity, he's going to testify before a grand jury.
So, you finally came to the realization that there is a criminal investigation into this matter. Gross negligence in this matter is a crime. Now that he has immunity, he's going to testify before a grand jury. Originally Posted by bambino
Good, I'm glad. I want to get some actual answers about what is going on.

The question is if his testimony makes is obvious they aren't going after Clinton, will people here admit that they jumped to conclusions?
Good, I'm glad. I want to get some actual answers about what is going on.

The question is if his testimony makes is obvious they aren't going after Clinton, will people here admit that they jumped to conclusions? Originally Posted by eatfibo
Who the fuck you think they're going after? It isn't him. They are shooting for her.
How will his testimony before a grand jury ....

..."get some actual answers about what is going on" ... or be helpful in determining if it ....

..."makes is (sic) obvious they aren't going after Clinton,..."???

Are the pundits going to start speculating what the grand jury heard?
I wonder if they'll find Condi's emails on there too.

..."get some actual answers about what is going on" ... or be helpful in determining if it ....

Are the pundits going to start speculating what the grand jury heard? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obviously that's already started right here, LLephantMan.
I wonder if they'll find Condi's emails on there too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You must have been busy sucking dicks under the Congress Avenue bridge that day, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Report: Rice never used personal email at State Dept.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz41rsFGmmm
Who the fuck you think they're going after? It isn't him. They are shooting for her. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't know who they are going after. She is definitely a possibility, but there are at least hundreds of people who have emailed her who have emails that have remained on her server. It could be any one of them as well.

Are the pundits going to start speculating what the grand jury heard? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suspect we will have "leaks" as well. But we will also have the outcome: whether they choose to press charges or not. Or, at least, it will move us closer to an actual resolution.
I don't know who they are going after. She is definitely a possibility, but there are at least hundreds of people who have emailed her who have emails that have remained on her server. It could be any one of them as well.

I suspect we will have "leaks" as well. But we will also have the outcome: whether they choose to press charges or not. Or, at least, it will move us closer to an actual resolution. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I'll give two, Uma and Cheryl Mills. Unless they roll over to save their asses too.