Summer at Relax Foot The Colony

Yes, please add a name Cage
I dont know it.
I dont know it. Originally Posted by cage196
Did any of you saps go on today?
Yeah and there was only a lady that looked like Humpty Dumpty working and I passed.
Yeah and there was only a lady that looked like Humpty Dumpty working and I passed. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Daaamn lol sounds like Cage needs his eyes checked
I went Yesterday evening and there were three workers , including summer,
I might try out Humpty Dumpty...
I might try out Humpty Dumpty... Originally Posted by vigilant17
Ha ha!
haha Ill get her name you bunch of babies )
She was an absolute beauty Cage. If I hadn’t been running out the door I would have gotten her name so you could request her next time. There again I’m just a sap like you said. Lol
Cant be the same chick. This chick was hot as shit and said she only worked late saturdays and Sundays. The day I saw her she was the only one there. I havent been there in about 3 weeks but when I was there Summer told me the other girl was still there.

I got her number ill try texting her LOL
her name is Sissi. I forgot I had her text number even though she was really spotty to reply and said "honey" ever other word LOL
Well hopefully she looks better than what I saw. Think Danny DeVito playing the Penguin in the Batman movie. That should give you an idea of the beauty I saw.
her name is Sissi. I forgot I had her text number even though she was really spotty to reply and said "honey" ever other word LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Cage, buddy, you forgot one item