Hand Jobs

I luv Annie!!
I agree with Annie. I’m TRYING to not buy products from China. BTW Volvo Cars,not trucks or heavy equipment,is owned by a Chinese company. My friend bought a new XC60 and his was made in China!!!!!
Sorry to veer off thread about slippery dicks. Annie just hit my China button.
BTW.......there is a small reef fish named “slippery dick”. Google it. IDK if it’s edible.
Wellllll we ain't eating them son save the reefs kill all lionfish u see.
. Just like our friends ain't ting chickens either.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! My AREA OF EXPERTISE.
Hot Lotion, Slide, SLIP...........Slip some more then slide again. REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.
LOL
  • Owj
  • 05-14-2020, 03:48 PM
A doggy style butt slide while doing an oily breast massage is quite a pleasurable time.
A doggy style butt slide while doing an oily breast massage is quite a pleasurable time. Originally Posted by Owj
hell yeahh
I like to use warm coconut oil and have a gent slide his member all up & down my booty! lol
I like the Coconut Oil too! I have been using that since day one of me being a provider . Funny how some think it’s the new thing in the last couple of years. Lol I guess I was ahead of my time . Ha!
I like a gent to oil my ass up and do a cock slide on my butt cheeks!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
This is my favorite thing to do! Love it and I bet your ass cheeks would be amazing to rub between!!
Contactless handys taking the scene y storm
Contactless handys???????????????
😍
If anyone is interested in giving me a nice oily HJ, PM me ASAP!!!! I’m ready
  • lat
  • 07-21-2020, 06:41 AM
Stripper Slide is a nice cock massage . Ummmm and clit I MUST say. Hell yah! Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor
Damm Nikki I love a good stripper slide 😈
My first massage/hj was by Heather, Lily's sister....when they had the house in Baton Rouge... the one with the big house numbers...