clothes.....;)

I like just casual everyday clothing when I meet someone but don't
mind something sexy. I met a lady once and when she opened the door
surprised me with a bath robe that was open exposing her beautiful
body. It don't really matter much to me either way.

By the way Mary I think you would look sexy with any outfit. I hope
that I could have the pleasure of meeting you when you do come to
buffalo.
  • m2244
  • 09-09-2010, 11:27 AM
thank you ......i do have a lot of outfits....i guess you could say i have a small obsession with outfits lol
I ascribe to the "Theiss Theory of Titillation": The degree to which a costume is considered sexy is directly proportional to how much it looks like it is about to fall off.

William Ware Theiss was the costume designer for the original Star Trek series.
The clothing worn is not half as important as the attitude worn with it. Originally Posted by Niktu
Couldn't agree more!
mar

when is the fashion show ?
White cotton button down shirt (with an Oxford collar / with or without a black tie) with black thigh high stockings with a line up the back.

Oh yeah.
...another favorite is shear black bra and panties lingerie that you can just about see through. Again, complimented by black stockings.....oh yeah.

Glad my next visit is tomorrow!
  • m2244
  • 09-09-2010, 05:51 PM
lol fashion show......that would be interesting, wouldn't be my first fashion show though....
I like my guys in khakis or slacks and a polo. When I give you that hug and kiss at the door I love to feel my guys package hardening, and a few foretelling gropes. I get wet instantly.
  • Chloe
  • 09-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Yeah I can vouch for Mary looking hot in any outfit!! Great thread! I have always gone with the same deal . . .hot langerie . . corsets . . .thongs . . .nighties . . . but of course not for nights out. Classy business casual, tight enough to see my curves, covered up enough to be socially appropriate

summerwaves . . .naked is hot I'd love to walk into a room with your naked body!!

Hlivin . . .agreed . . . .mmmm . . .agreed!!!

If a man is dressed how he is most comfortable . . .it makes our date more comfortable Casual is the way to go even for full day appointments . . . it allows options to be open . . .open options are good!
covered up enough to be socially appropriate Originally Posted by Chloe

I could care less. As long as it is right for the setting. Took provider for dinner and dancing. We ended up at boat. So ok the heels where out of place pain in the ___. But when the idea was to go boating showing up in heels.
  • Laker
  • 09-13-2010, 09:05 AM

If a man is dressed how he is most comfortable . . .it makes our date more comfortable Casual is the way to go even for full day appointments . . . it allows options to be open . . .open options are good! Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe, well said and for both the lady and myself. I have to party just during the daytime, and have to wear what is my norm, summer bluejeans, and fall winter khakis. As far as the lady from my POV what ever she wants to make herself comfortable is more than fine, be it she in her birthday suit, bluejeans, shorty shorts, or a negligee, is totally fine as long as she has her smile on!!
when viewing a lovely girls showcase seeing the sexy skmpy outfits and sexy lingere is a huge turn on and sometimes i even request those things ie.. tight t shirt on kelly o or white stockings on gabriellle but the reality is while fantasizing about a girl like chloe in sexy , girly, victoria secrets kinda things are hot when a woman like that is in front of you and you have but 30 minutes or 60 minutes to enjoy her you really want her naked [at least i do] while that may take the romance out a bit when i look at a woman like chloe in my mind i imagine doing to her / with her more things than any one person could do to another in 60 minutes. while the sexy undies are great when i finally get to have chloe believe me her answering the door naked and me being buried head first between her legs within 30 seconds of meeting would not be a dissapointment. i think on a second appointment after having accomplished that initial satisfaction some of the other window dresssing things might be great
Yeah I can vouch for Mary looking hot in any outfit!! Great thread! I have always gone with the same deal . . .hot langerie . . corsets . . .thongs . . .nighties . . . but of course not for nights out. Classy business casual, tight enough to see my curves, covered up enough to be socially appropriate

summerwaves . . .naked is hot I'd love to walk into a room with your naked body!!

Hlivin . . .agreed . . . .mmmm . . .agreed!!!

If a man is dressed how he is most comfortable . . .it makes our date more comfortable Casual is the way to go even for full day appointments . . . it allows options to be open . . .open options are good! Originally Posted by Chloe
I too agree, GREAT THREAD. I like almost anything as long as it's complimented by stockings, heels and no panties.
  • m2244
  • 09-13-2010, 11:06 AM
thanks Chloe.....and oh yes you and your lingerie and corsets .....i do believe I have helped put a couple of them on.....or was it off? LOL.......