A Sweaty Woman @ The Gym

Have you ever tasted a very sweaty toned gal before she has had a chance to shower all those pheromones off her hot body. It is raw sexuality at its best. Brooke, you need to get a good taste of a very sweaty woman with high pheromones when you are equally sweaty and see what happens. You will be on a dopamine high for sure and ravage her. The key to sweaty sex is for both to be very sweaty and let chemisty take over.
DAMN that chick is ripped. I dunno about her.....one wrong comment and you might end up with a black eye. Besides, a woman that cut up is not soft and worth rubbing in my opinion. i love some good ol grade A Beef on a woman. fill her up with more milk, red beans and rice. Got to have something to squeeze besides a bicep bigger than mine.

@ ill look at you sweaty brookeWild
That Larissa chick is probably oozing all sorts of hormones after working out. You would be overcome and intoxicated rather quickly. She is rather beefy. I am sure that a very sweaty BrookeWilde would probably be equally intoxicating.
Are there any providers out there who would be up for a mutually sweaty session where we both workout very hard until very sweaty and then immediately have the session?