Balls or Nipple play? How can a girl please with free hands?

• snarl
  • 02-24-2016, 01:40 PM
I like having my nipples sucked on, and the rings gently pulled.
I love having my nipples played with. I think I have some nerve that runs from my nipples straight to my dick. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
You do Bud. Ganglia nerves connect nipples and genitals, the same is true for men and women.
Having my nips tongue-teased as she strokes Jr, gets and keeps me hard enough to cut diamonds.
All of the above. Found out that I LOVE my nipples played with and sucked on like the ladies do a long time ago and boy what a surprise!
As far as I'm concerned there is no wrong answer to this question. I love attention to both areas.
I prefer balls play over nipples. Tried nipple play once and didn't like it. Just seem weird to me.
Use that other hand to gently hand him his donation and say "Your dick is so good I should be paying you." and I'm sure you'll get no complaints.

I've had the Sophie BJ and she could be giving classes but instead she's looking to improve - kudos.
Ms. Banks, a good question and thank you for asking.

C'mon, you guys are acting so tame and inhibited (except for crashkopf) .... This is Ms. Sophia Banks asking.... You guys know that along with all the nipple tweaking, ball massaging and taint tickling....what you really want her free hand to do is to slide a lubed finger up your ass and massage your P-spot. (It is synonymous with sucking on a lady's clit and sliding a finger in to massage her g-spot....Hello?) Then you can get that 2nd or 3rd bell rung nice and loud. Works for me. Don't knock it till you try it. Lose those inhabitions.

Ms. Banks, let me know if you need a crash test dummy, or if you think you got this. My guess is you probably already know what to do, but may want to test your technique out a little more. BTW, One lady in know wraps her thumb and pinkie/ring fingers kinda around my balls while their middle finger is hidden doing the gentle circular massage. Oh fuckin' my.

You will like it Sam I Am.
You will like it in a bed while getting head;
You will like it on a couch with your dick in her mouth;
You will like it in a chair with your hands in her hair; and
You will like it standing on a rug, with her finger inserted like a plug.
  • L.A.
  • 02-25-2016, 04:15 AM
I saw some videos recently where the girls used her free hand(s) to text. That seems like a great idea.
Ms. Banks, a good question and thank you for asking.

C'mon, you guys are acting so tame and inhibited (except for crashkopf) .... This is Ms. Sophia Banks asking.... You guys know that along with all the nipple tweaking, ball massaging and taint tickling....what you really want her free hand to do is to slide a lubed finger up your ass and massage your P-spot. (It is synonymous with sucking on a lady's clit and sliding a finger in to massage her g-spot....Hello?) Then you can get that 2nd or 3rd bell rung nice and loud. Works for me. Don't knock it till you try it. Lose those inhabitions.

Ms. Banks, let me know if you need a crash test dummy, or if you think you got this. My guess is you probably already know what to do, but may want to test your technique out a little more. BTW, One lady in know wraps her thumb and pinkie/ring fingers kinda around my balls while their middle finger is hidden doing the gentle circular massage. Oh fuckin' my.

You will like it Sam I Am.
You will like it in a bed while getting head;
You will like it on a couch with your dick in her mouth;
You will like it in a chair with your hands in her hair; and
You will like it standing on a rug, with her finger inserted like a plug. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Oh hell yeah... Had my first experience quite unexpectedly when I was receiving a very wet and sloppy blowjob. Next thing I knew there was a finger up my ass. When I came, holy fuck I think I almost shot the poor ladies head off with my firepower...

One more thing... after experimenting a bit, a vibrating egg in my ass, and one in her ass, as we fuck doggy style... there is Nothing like it in the world... pleasurable vibrations everywhere for everyone, while fucking a hot wet pussy....
Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I love having my nipples played with. I think I have some nerve that runs from my nipples straight to my dick.

I crave the lady to pinch and bite my nipples. I have discovered that when the lady pinches my nipples I have to grab her hand and pinch harder.

Put one hand on each leg and deep dive!! 😀
You do Bud. Ganglia nerves connect nipples and genitals, the same is true for men and women.
Having my nips tongue-teased as she strokes Jr, gets and keeps me hard enough to cut diamonds. Originally Posted by Frique-Me

Super feedback! Thanks to all! And I agree about the b-line straight from nipples to the goodies....for me at least. If I have that extra TOUNGE on the nipple when I'm in the groove.....I can jump start my orgasm and its sooo much more intense!!

But it seems the general consensus is ball activity or maybe in some cases a slippery finger or toy in the Hershey highway.....

Thanks for the input....still comes down to communication and if you are looking at your partner then hopefully you can tell if it's good or not......some guys are quiet cummers though......
ms banks, pls check your email.

for me, mental, erotic & sensual stimulation can take me and lil delites all the way to Alpha Centauri and back!!
the more stimulation the better. even if i say "stop", keep going, tho at a bit less intensity!
--
Nipples is OK for foreplay but I prefer bls/hj bbbj/ball tickling.
Nipple play is cool, but a no hands blow job with ball licking and sucking is very relaxing. I hold both of their hands so they can't cheat.