Cheeky clients!

No way to treat a lady.
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2012, 02:18 PM
hell hath no fury like a woman with a mouth full of unwanted jizz

Val you sound awesome. Do you ever make it to Dallas.
- When you use my shower, don't leave the entire bathroom looking like someone was just trying put out a fire with fucking water splattered everywhere, and don't use 3-4 towels to dry yourself.

- That big fuck off bottle of Listerine that is on the counter isn't there for decorational purposes.

- If your balls are covered in long bushy hair, guess what? Don't expect me to lick them.

- My clit should never be treated you're trying to uncover the numbers on a scratch off lottery ticket.

- If you even attempt to put your finger up my cunt and your nails aren't cut, I will punch you in the nose.

- Yes I allow CIM, however, don't assume it's ok, ASK me first! Don't grab my head and hold it on your cock when you're about to spunk if you were too cheeky to even bother asking if I minded first...It's the fucking principal...If you asked me first, then I don't mind, but don't take the fucking piss! Originally Posted by Valerie
I'm the only one who can get away with these things...but that's just because I let her eat all the Lo Mein and hog all the covers...so I get perks...
Damn ... brussel sprouts make hooktards bitchy.
that guy was lucky that he wasn't bobitized.
Needless to say he'll never make it as your ATM, lol.
Im out
Who the fuck am I? I'm a woman who doesn't put up with the type of attitude that you are portraying right now. I'm sure there are some women who have no self respect, let clients run all over them, be utterly disrespectful, and would let you "cum as you fucking please", however I'm not one of them. So with that said, by all means go ahead and try but don't be surprised if you get clocked, slapped, or a stiletto crushed against your balls for such blatant disregard for respect.

All hypothetically speaking of course, because after a comment like that I wouldn't let you anywhere near me...Just sayin... Originally Posted by Valerie

Is that extra?
So many rules...so little time.
I love this chick! Can't believe she didn't throw the ole "And I fucking fake it, your ass couldn't get off a bus", but still provided a good rant nonetheless.
Who the fuck am I? I'm a woman who doesn't put up with the type of attitude that you are portraying right now. I'm sure there are some women who have no self respect, let clients run all over them, be utterly disrespectful, and would let you "cum as you fucking please", however I'm not one of them. So with that said, by all means go ahead and try but don't be surprised if you get clocked, slapped, or a stiletto crushed against your balls for such blatant disregard for respect.

All hypothetically speaking of course, because after a comment like that I wouldn't let you anywhere near me...Just sayin... Originally Posted by Valerie
Is that extra? Originally Posted by boardman
I don't know......you seem kind of high maintenance.....ijs
lol.......................
Is that extra? Originally Posted by boardman
Not at all

I don't know......you seem kind of high maintenance.....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh I am defo high maintenance... Don't even know how WU puts up with me sometimes...