Happy b-day, Miss Sophie Bella

• Carl
  • 08-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Happy Birthday. Are you going to Hooters for your free birthday wings? I tried to get a lap dance there but the gals were not very cooperative. Let me know if you have better luck.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY LADY!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE AND MAKE TONS OF MONEY
Cheers Miss Sophie!

I still remember the first time I saw you elegantly gliding around the room at your first social when you came onto the scene. You were confident in your allure & the guys were hot for you. Since then, your presence on the board has been a reassurance that "working" girls can be multi-faceted and intelligent contributors who command respect quietly by virtue of their own sensible manner and broad understanding of human nature. I look forward to your posts & only lament your success at having a life outside of this that prevents more participation here. It's a good thing. We're just thirsty for more! :P

May you quench your thirst this special day... & many times over!

XOXOX
Kat
Since then, your presence on the board has been a reassurance that "working" girls can be multi-faceted and intelligent contributors who command respect quietly by virtue of their own sensible manner and broad understanding of human nature. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Nicely put! Here's to Sophie!
Happy Birthday!!!
Wow, thank you all! I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of sweetness and good wishes. It has indeed been a special, blessed birthday. You guys are such fantastic friends. Love you so much!
  • PeAcH
  • 08-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

xoxoxox
Happy birfday gorgeous!
Happy birthday pretty lady.
Happy Birthday !!!
I hope you got that hot Irish chick from P10 for your special day

LF
Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one!
A belated happy birthday Sophie. I'm always the last one to the party...

Hope the birthday candles got dripped somewhere fun and the birthday spankings weren't just for show.

• Maya
  • 08-19-2010, 01:07 PM
HAPPY B DAY!!! i HOPE U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSED DAY!!!

MAYA
Happy Day! Cheers sweetie!
Sophie; We have yet to meet. But I still want to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!