"Cut It" by OT Genasis

_________

That's impressive Randall. Do it. Offer 200-300 to some random civie at a bar and tell her she has to please you all night, offer a clean incall, and dote on you. Also, she has to DT, submit to what YOU enjoy, while making you feel like THE MAN, and offering an outstanding IOP. Yeah....,that'll happen.
Just quit the hobby NOW! GO DO that. Why pay an amazing professional GFE who wants to please you?? Dumb.
Quit Eccie right now. It's Friday night. Go to a bar and get yourself a GFE. For ALL NIGHT!!!. Don't let her sleep! Or stop after one pop.

I wonder how many civie girls are ok with being offered money to bang all night, lol?
"Are you calling me a whore? SLAP!!!" Originally Posted by GingerKatt

take her advise...no man could possibly hook up with a piece of ass, at a bar for free.....you need to pay this chubby ginger or go home alone.....the ego of some of these "providers".....good god........there is an ass for every seat, and even a bitter middle aged dude like creed could hook up with an Addison bar fly and play for free....don't kid yourself....you're not that attractive.....IMHO
You women need to get over yourselves like if you're the only pussy around here, with that attitude displayed here, I'm surprised men still want to be around that and pay for it, I rather burn money than to give it up to a provider that acts like her shit don't stink and act's like a bitch. Major turn off to me at least. Originally Posted by BLM69
But telling a woman her prices are too high and she needs to cut her rates is okay? That's the turn off here.
A simple solution : If you do not like a providers rates, find a provider with rates which are in line with your budget/expectations or go for the civilian option.
If you can't afford to pay, you can't afford to play.

The prices in Dallas are very, very reasonable compared to some parts of the country. And many of the providers are smoking hot. I suggest you taking your negotiating skills over to the flea market in Addison and let us know what you pick up.

Sorry, but rate threads are just stupid.

Vic
But telling a woman her prices are too high and she needs to cut her rates is okay? That's the turn off here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
What's even more lame is that the OP has the nerve to say, cut your rates, and he don't even hobby here.

A simple solution : If you do not like a providers rates, find a provider with rates which are in line with your budget/expectations or go for the civilian option. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Bingo!
Providers, listen to that song. That's what us hobbyists think of your prices. Originally Posted by tornado82
Can somebody say ghetto???
_________

That's impressive Randall. Do it. Offer 200-300 to some random civie at a bar and tell her she has to please you all night, offer a clean incall, and dote on you. Also, she has to DT, submit to what YOU enjoy, while making you feel like THE MAN, and offering an outstanding IOP. Yeah....,that'll happen.
Just quit the hobby NOW! GO DO that. Why pay an amazing professional GFE who wants to please you?? Dumb.
Quit Eccie right now. It's Friday night. Go to a bar and get yourself a GFE. For ALL NIGHT!!!. Don't let her sleep! Or stop after one pop.

I wonder how many civie girls are ok with being offered money to bang all night, lol?
"Are you calling me a whore? SLAP!!!" Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You women need to get over yourselves like if you're the only pussy around here, with that attitude displayed here, I'm surprised men still want to be around that and pay for it, I rather burn money than to give it up to a provider that acts like her shit don't stink and act's like a bitch. Major turn off to me at least. Originally Posted by BLM69
I will admit, no matter how intoxicated, I was never as freaky & passionate (no TUMA, DFK, ANY Blowjob etc.)when I use to hook up with someone from a club or bar as I am as a companion. I'd get my nut and couldn't care less about pleasing him in other ways. As a matter of fact, it would be an upfront to the very delicacy of my civvie nature if a gent approached me as a hooker 6 years ago, just as Ginger alludes. Is it possible for a man to pick up a civvie freak? Yes! Albeit not quite likely.

Now, fast forward to today; he reaches deeply into his wallet, his cock reaches deep inside my throat ...

....that's all Ginger was alluding to hun. I cannot help but to notice that had one of the ladies you seem to admire so, had said what these ladies have posted, you'd cyber-pat her on the back for being a "boss" - not a bitch as done in this instance.

Back on topic - The former stripper in me likes to twerk and shake ass to the song.

Happy Sunday!
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 09:28 AM
But telling a woman her prices are too high and she needs to cut her rates is okay? That's the turn off here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I can see your point but why get all worked out about it? The client will pay for what he likes and the rate he wants to pay, if its worth it to him
Who's worked up? It's a discussion
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Who's worked up? It's a discussion Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
you're correct, it is
Oh, geez. Y'all are overshooting everything here. A bar/club 'hookup' isn't a treating the woman like a whore situation. Many times it goes like, both of you are talking throughout the night, having a drank or two (not a drink but a 'drank'), and at some point during the night decision has to be made if things are going to progress of if nothing is going to happen.

Whether she wants to give it up for free many times depends on her. From my experience, the younger types, 20-23, 24, they're typically the 'fuck for free' types. The older ones, 27-30, have wised up a bit and have decided that giving it away for free....ehhh, has played out a little bit (probably got a baby daddy by now...from giving it up for free...and he doesn't help out much, if at all. Circumstances vary).

Her: I don't know, maybe I could let you come over, but...I need my car payment paid. Or, 'My phone bill ran a little high this month. Can you help me out with that?

Now, she could totally be lying, particularly if she has a job. But she know that short ass skirt she has on has you hypnotized, and she's been gliding that ass on your hard dick all night. But, yeah. A little extra money wouldn't hurt, aaaand she wants some dick anyway.

By definition, it's just undercover hooking. She can size up the guy and decide if he's worth the trouble (she can easily say no).

And it's not an all-night fuckfest. The 'all night' part is that the guy doesn't have to leave after an hour. You hit it once, and then both of you dose off. The next morning (well, when the sun comes up, because all this is happening between 1-5 am), maybe you go another round before parting ways. Maybe even a breakfast is thrown in there, too.

It's actually not a bad arrangement. I hope I didn't make it sound like women who do this are cheap sluts or whatever. It's a different way to get the same thing, only both of you get to sleep next to a warm body. It's not an all night bangfest, unless both of you are really horny.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 09:47 AM
I will admit, no matter how intoxicated, I was never as freaky & passionate (no TUMA, DFK, ANY Blowjob etc.)when I use to hook up with someone from a club or bar as I am as a companion. I'd get my nut and couldn't care less about pleasing him in other ways. As a matter of fact, it would be an upfront to the very delicacy of my civvie nature if a gent approached me as a hooker 6 years ago, just as Ginger alludes. Is it possible for a man to pick up a civvie freak? Yes! Albeit not quite likely.

Now, fast forward to today; he reaches deeply into his wallet, his cock reaches deep inside my throat ...

....that's all Ginger was alluding to hun. I cannot help but to notice that had one of the ladies you seem to admire so, had said what these ladies have posted, you'd cyber-pat her on the back for being a "boss" - not a bitch as done in this instance.

Back on topic - The former stripper in me likes to twerk and shake ass to the song.

Happy Sunday! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I admire lots of ladies in here, I might know who you're referring to as the boss lady, she does get me hard with all the dirty talk

Happy Sunday! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Damn, hit the nail right on the head!! Sooooooo, when you traveling east??
I ran into that same kind of situation, Randall. I had went into this strip club 3 times over a period of two months, had my eye on this dancer and after the first visit, she remembered me and the things I told her, made things interesting. The 3rd time I visited, she approached me and we had small talk once again, she kept hinting that she couldn't pay her car insurance, so I told her I would help her out, if she helped me out. Of course she obliged, and the rest is history.

Would I do it again? It's possible, but I knew I was got, when I found out that SHE DOESN'T EVEN OWN A VEHICLE, but in the end, I didn't care at that point.
LMAO ! She didn't even have a car !

Hey nothing is really free and paying for sex is at least an honest way to play ! Price discussion is never ending and I hate to haggle it totally kills the attraction. I'll see who is in my price range and sometimes splurge. If a lady said to me she has a special and suddenly is in my price range that wouldn't hurt my feelings LOL. I have to have a budget otherwise I would be broke with no money for the other things I like to do. I can pay more but I'm not going to and she could charge less but she isn't going to, guess we won't be seeing each other .

Move on and find another hot ( hot to you ) girl who is in your price range.