Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

I vote yes.

that's 1 Originally Posted by CJ7
I vote yes.
Absolutely a vote for in bred.
He was the dipshit of the year at the award's premiere. so it only makes sense.
BUMP
Bumpity
Who changes CJ's diapers? Prolly his Momy. Bump!
I bet your gaymo flame thread gets 8 yes votes....
Who changes CJ's diapers? Prolly his Momy. Bump! Originally Posted by bambino
fucking hysterical.

Pissburgh Pissant doesn't get it...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ugh huh...LOL
I vote no. Now that AssupRidee, DEM, has received his well-deserved Lifetime Achievement award, I think there are several more deserving candidates than IB. I think CBJ7 is coming on strong.
  • CJ7
  • 11-28-2013, 01:52 AM
I vote no. Now that AssupRidee, DEM, has received his well-deserved Lifetime Achievement award, I think there are several more deserving candidates than IB. I think CBJ7 is coming on strong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
thanks for the bump

there can be only one "premiere" dipshit .. IB wins without any votes

admit it, you're a moron.
I vote no. Now that AssupRidee, DEM, has received his well-deserved Lifetime Achievement award, I think there are several more deserving candidates than IB. I think CBJ7 is coming on strong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Big surprise. Whiny, ECCIE's most shameless post whore, will do anything to call attention to his "multiple choice" poll, I'll-conceived as it was. It's been closed for days, but he keeps "checking the totals." Pathetic. Your silly little yes or yes poll came down like we all knew it would.

I suppose you're just trying anything to take the pressure off your "sweet ass" IFFYY, who is now IBIdiot's follower in the new confederacy.

Chain, chain, chain
Chain, chain, chain
Chain, chain, chain
CHAIN OF FOOLS!
I think CBJ7 deserves this award more than anyone else on this board. His modesty prevents him from recognizing this genuine achievement, but you have earned it, CBJ7! Be proud!

• CJ7
  • 11-28-2013, 11:54 PM
I think CBJ7 deserves this award more than anyone else on this board. His modesty prevents him from recognizing this genuine achievement, but you have earned it, CBJ7! Be proud!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
thanks for the bump again ..

look moron, its not an award, its an OPINION ... do I have to explain everything to you?