jimmie history vol 2 ...desperate doxxin ends hilariously

Looking forward to Flaccid Man's inane response. Originally Posted by jokacz
comms!

...the ...fact ...yer still maintainin homeostasis ofs some form lets ...plastic man ...know miracles be ...real! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

You left out the most relevant line in your quote of my post.

But like a fish to the bait, Flaccid never disappoints.
But like a fish to the bait, Flaccid never disappoints. Originally Posted by jokacz
ya means afters ...plastic man ...broughts ...ya outs ...a hidin ta makes an ...appearance ...ins a ...plastic man ...post!
ya means afters ...plastic man ...broughts ...ya outs ...a hidin ta makes an ...appearance ...ins a ...plastic man ...post! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Don't flatter yourself, your post is horse shit...as usual.

Credit goes to Naughty Nikki.

Go back to your single wide, Flaccid.
All Hail Nikki!!!!

lol
Don't flatter yourself, your post is horse shit...as usual.

Go back to your single wide, Flaccid. Originally Posted by jokacz
sounds likes some lovable ...ol jimmie fergots his ...geritol
Credit goes to Naughty Nikki. Originally Posted by jokacz
plastic man ...be bettin ya didnts ...gets a friendly pm froms ol mildly naughty dikki likes yer ...plastic man ...dids
plastic man ...be bettin ya didnts ...gets a friendly pm froms ol mildly naughty dikki likes yer ...plastic man ...dids Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Congratulations, that's at least a start toward losing your virginity. Now if you can get the same benefactor that sprung for your lifetime membership to pay for some time with her...

Looking forward to the review...just seeing it, not reading it
Now if you can get the same benefactor that sprung for your lifetime membership to pay for some time with her... Originally Posted by jokacz
oh comms

...certainly ya knows yer ...plastic man ...has a voucher fer a ...freebie sexy ...time dikki gifted ta ...plastic man ...but thens agains the ...ravages ...a extreme age cause even presidents ...ta ferget
this is as much a "Perfect" thrAD as

Trumps "perfect" call to zelinski
...certainly ya knows yer ...plastic man ...has a voucher fer a ...freebie sexy ...time dikki gifted ta ...plastic man ...but thens agains the ...ravages ...a extreme age cause even presidents ...ta ferget Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I doubt that was a legit offer, if it was made at all. Her motivation was probably to show the fact that you don't have the balls to come out of hiding and take her up on it. Your extreme fear of women is manifested in your endless insulting comments regarding "funnels". By aged presidents you must mean the orange moron, who is older than I am.
I doubt that was a legit offer, if it was made at all. Her motivation was probably to show the fact that you don't have the balls to come out of hiding and take her up on it. Originally Posted by jokacz
oh comms!

...yer hilarious ...hatred ofs ...plastic man ...sure has givens ya an extra ...dose a ...vim ...vigor an vitality!
Your extreme fear of women is manifested in your endless insulting comments regarding "funnels". Originally Posted by jokacz
comin froms a ...gent withs an ...avatar likes yers comments bouts ...whamen means so ...much
By aged presidents you must mean the orange moron, who is older than I am. Originally Posted by jokacz
guys this ...be why we wills ferever ...loves our precious ...buffalo mummy
..yer hilarious ...hatred ofs ...plastic man ...sure has givens ya an extra ...dose a ...vim ...vigor an vitality!

I, for one, have no hatred of you, Plasty. I cooled off.

I ask you Plasty; could we please go back to what we once were? (The better times we once shared?}

If you would allow me, I'd like to extend to you the olive branch by saying: Go Fuck Yerself.
The IGNORE feature is your friend.