Is Kelly Lovejoy (KJL) legit

CBJ...nuff said? Originally Posted by jokacz
Enough for me.
Pass Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I hear ya. But the view during RCG is fukkin worth it....

• Doove
  • 06-10-2020, 03:21 PM
I seem to be a bit of an outlier here, but my experience with her was one of the most ho-hum hobbying experiences i've had. She was nice enough, and professional, but it never occurred to me to make an attempt to repeat.

Perhaps too professional for my tastes.
Showing up on time, no tendies, no bbq fest going on is too professional? My goodness
  • Doove
  • 06-11-2020, 03:21 AM
Showing up on time, no tendies, no bbq fest going on is too professional? My goodness Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
No, but being too mechanical is. Sorry if the subtlety was missed on your part.
shes no longer living here

making her a traveler

whats her incentive to improve?
Red roof Inn. Classy joint!!!!
Moving to Vegas
Anyone who moves out of this shit hole state
is smarter than me
Red roof Inn. Classy joint!!!! Originally Posted by Mission impossible
As with most things, YMMV. But I used one a couple of weeks ago and it was surprisingly decent. I've paid 3X as much for worse.

Red roof Inn. Classy joint!!!! Originally Posted by Mission impossible
As with most things, YMMV. But I used one a couple of weeks ago and it was surprisingly decent. I've paid 3X as much for worse. Originally Posted by rooster
There's one near me that is really nice all things considered. Plus they allow for early check-ins which is perfect for a lunch time romp.
Shitholes but they allow dogs of any size.
If you’re fortunate to catch a new one, they aren’t bad, but specially in larger cities.
Shitholes... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nope. Not all.

If you’re fortunate to catch a new one, they aren’t bad, but specially in larger cities. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Zackly. Even in some not so larger ones.

Hotels are like whores, roo.

What you're willing to accept depends upon your standards.
Hotels are like whores, roo.

What you're willing to accept depends upon your standards. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
True. But not sure why you are so reluctant to accept that some Red Roof Inns are surprisingly okay. I would not have believed it myself. But I was forced to stay in one a short time ago and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were recently redone and absolutely spotless. No problem with other guests...and there were more than you would have thought.

I stay at Marriott properties 60-70 times a year, on average. Like I said, I've paid 3X as much for not as good as this RFI was.

I'll stay in one if I'm visiting in a reasonably local city as they allow dogs.

The same thing applies to the aLoft hotel in the financial district in NYC.

Otherwise I would not stay in small dumps like these. There are usually all kinds of other options in cities and towns with places like these.

If I'm staying at the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs and I'm going to rent a whore I'll book a night at the local Red Roof Inn because I don't need anyone I know seeing me with a prostitute in a place I go to semi regularly.