*Let's have fun: Name your top 3 favorite providers and why*

Oh my....i knew this would not be good. Im just wanting to suck cock and fuck...forget whose better at what xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
It's not about who's better than who, it's about who everyones favorites are, and why.
Glad to see nobody jumping into this black hole which surely leads straight to Hell for any monger who jumps in.
Glad to see nobody jumping into this black hole which surely leads straight to Hell for any monger who jumps in. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Oh yeah, I forget about the petty nuances of the hobby world sometimes.

This was intended to be for fun. Le sigh.
Oh my....i knew this would not be good. Im just wanting to suck cock and fuck...forget whose better at what xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
Can I get a amen
Mah top 3 is all long-gone an' ree-tyred!
At least one with a Monkey on her Back and a few sagging ugly tits?

Not on anyone's favorite list I know. Originally Posted by Whispers
Where is YOUR "favorite list"?
From a person who is pushin' 400lbs?
Food addiction is real and so is a grotesque man flap...
I got 3 that are already my favs!

#1 Dara-Malaika: because she is hot as fuck!

#2. Fire Phoenix: because I can never grow tired
of making fun of her!

#3. Observing: because this chick can dish it out!
#3. Observing: because this chick can dish it out! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
If you are into observing you should check out saustin and Inspector Farquar..... all 3 of those whores are cut from the same cloth.....
Where is YOUR "favorite list"? Originally Posted by Observing
My "Favorite" providers? Well... Not in any specific order and not selected for BCD skills (which I would know nothing about of course)........

Dara - Incredibly hot as well as a smart and gracious woman.....

Haley - great attitude and one of the best wingmen you could have for a trip to a strip club looking to land OTC talent. She should make it a Menu Item....

Daddy's Girl - A lot of fun hanging with in clubs and at after parties.... Funny & makes a good bowl of soup...

Miss Valentina - I enjoy reading her contributions and the way she handles some of the wusses on the board....

Brittany_love - Another one that handles herself well on the board most of the time and has the rare ability to acknowledge she might be wrong or mishandled something on occasion. A gracious hostess that loves to pour drinks at parties

of course we couldn't have all the animosity and drama without you OIOs Observing although it would be interesting to see how the forum would do without their participation.....

To that end, for the sake of drama, view counts and raking in the advertising dollars we need Claire and her dick sucking minion Kitty Bunny Fuck..... The illiteracy of and rants of FirePhoenix..... The Infamous One's Drunk posts and Eryn for... Well for just being Eryn..... Aphrodite for her shear endurance being here for almost 20 years... Jade Rose for being the butt of so many jokes and never really realizing it.... There there are their mandles of course....

it's hard to just name 2 I guess.....
My "Favorite" providers? Well... Not in any specific order and not selected for BCD skills (which I would know nothing about of course)........

Dara - Incredibly hot as well as a smart and gracious woman.....

Haley - great attitude and one of the best wingmen you could have for a trip to a strip club looking to land OTC talent. She should make it a Menu Item....

Daddy's Girl - A lot of fun hanging with in clubs and at after parties.... Funny & makes a good bowl of soup...

Miss Valentina - I enjoy reading her contributions and the way she handles some of the wusses on the board....

Brittany_love - Another one that handles herself well on the board most of the time and has the rare ability to acknowledge she might be wrong or mishandled something on occasion. A gracious hostess that loves to pour drinks at parties

of course we couldn't have all the animosity and drama without you OIOs Observing although it would be interesting to see how the forum would do without their participation.....

To that end, for the sake of drama, view counts and raking in the advertising dollars we need Claire and her dick sucking minion Kitty Bunny Fuck..... The illiteracy of and rants of FirePhoenix..... The Infamous One's Drunk posts and Eryn for... Well for just being Eryn..... Aphrodite for her shear endurance being here for almost 20 years... Jade Rose for being the butt of so many jokes and never really realizing it.... There there are their mandles of course....

it's hard to just name 2 I guess..... Originally Posted by Whispers
This is like the sarcasm detector thing, right? Lol you're doing a great job.
I am retired from seeing Providers so all my ATFS are long gone..
I just post to piss others off and have fun.

I have zero desire to see anyone anymore, to much of a pain in the ass,
I have zero desire to see anyone anymore, to much of a pain in the ass, Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Just ask them to give the anal a rest and you'll feel much better
If you are into observing you should check out saustin and Inspector Farquar..... all 3 of those whores are cut from the same cloth..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Do you ever post facts or just constantly make shit up?
I recall how vehemently you insisted that galaxon00 was Jade's mandle. How'd that work out for you?
Just ask them to give the anal a rest and you'll feel much better Originally Posted by lizshue81