Why would this provider lie about seeing me?

Notice the LFK and DFK in activities. That would be considered GFE. I think some ladies will also consider BBBJ and Greek as GFE.
I agree with Alyssa but since the original review from the OP was so positive it seems to suggest there is more to the story and none of us is likely to know what that is. So, again, Alyssa's remark is viable, it probably doesn't need to survive much longer on this forum. Why don't you contact him directly and see if you can get it worked out privately? Sometimes, right or wrong, public defenses backfire. I would hate to see that happen for you here.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this but try not to dwell on it too much...I doubt your reputation and/or livelihood depend much on it. All will be well. Originally Posted by Contralto
i dont know either of the parties involved, but i do know that people will be suuuuuuuuper nice to hide behind privately being a dick. it happens all of the time. narcissists, jerks, abusers. again, im not saying the OP is any of these, but far too often the "nice" guy (and girl) knows exactly what he is doing.
i dont know either of the parties involved, but i do know that people will be suuuuuuuuper nice to hide behind privately being a dick. it happens all of the time. narcissists, jerks, abusers. again, im not saying the OP is any of these, but far too often the "nice" guy (and girl) knows exactly what he is doing. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Oh, I suppose you're probably right. Why must people be so complex?

Maybe I should learn to love cats. At least they are predictable, what with their, "Excuse me. I'm going to sit here and do nothing while you go screw yourself." demeanor.
He said i did bbbj, lfk, dfk etc is that not GFE? My reviews are ALL covered so yes I assumed ppl would make the assumption and WHY would i charge him less and OFFER more? And my website is a Fetish website that does not discuss SEX at all so didnt think it necessary to put in there because it is only focusing on my BDSM and Domination services. Regardless whether it is a positive review or not it is a review that states services that I do not nor have ever offered.... like I said not all my reviews are amazing but when they're honest I will leave them this one is not honest. He may have seen me I'm not disputing that fact but it is what it is I've already received several calls asking for these services because of this review and might possibly end up dealing with somebody who makes it all the way up to my room not knowing that I don't offer it. either way they say they're not picking sides but they've left his review so clearly they are..and he's been a member less than two months and I've been a member for years so I don't really think thats fair and the process they go through to deal with disputed reviews is really not enough , but it is what it is. I appreciate all your comments but I won't be back on this thread, theres no reason to be....
Oh and in regards to speaking to him I have inboxed him and told him that he was lying so I did not set the tone for a positive interaction probably because I was extremely shocked he returned my message and was gross & rude & I figured communicating with him was only going to make it worse so I quit and he still continued to try to inbox me to set another date. why would a hobbyist try to set up a date with somebody who just called him a liar.... his review is still up there so what is the point of posting in the National discussion forum either way I'm moving on probably won't be using this forum to advertise as much anymore because I don't feel safe.
^^^ hun I would relax

first off only paying members can see the ROS in the reviews, otherwise you only see the activities. unless you have a friend who is telling you what he wrote.

so it appears that you said those activities he mentioned never happened. well that is up to others to decide and considering your other 7 or 8 reviews indicate you are non GFE then i would assume most people are smart enough to figure that out before they book you.

the guy only has 1 other review and has been around only a month on here so it isn't like his credibility is that high where his review would be damaging. and he did say YES anyway. so it isn't a big deal, i would let it go.
Don't know the real story and we probably never will but the thing that sticks with me is you telling the mods you never met him and now you say you did. Hmmmm
Don't know the real story and we probably never will but the thing that sticks with me is you telling the mods you never met him and now you say you did. Hmmmm Originally Posted by burkalini
im not sure that she has ever said she did meet him, can you show me that part?
it seems to me she said she didnt meet him because she read the review and it was false. so right away, "i couldnt have met someone who said i did this and that, because i dont do this and that.. "

now it seems that shes not sure if she met him, but the review is fabricated either way.

i cant tell if she admits to having met him and he lied, or she hasnt met him and he lied, or shes not sure that she met him and he lied. i can just see her saying that he lied.

does it not stick out to you that she commented that she didnt contest her no review? seems those would be the ones to contest....

i can understand her being upset. if someone posted that i did greek.. i would never know how long after the fact i would have to tell everyone, "just fyi, i dont do greek." people are going to contact her expecting something and theyre going to be upset when they get there and find out she doesnt.
xx
This is what she said.....

.....He may have seen me I'm not disputing that fact but it is what it is ..... Originally Posted by Holly J
So, it seems as though she's not sure if she saw him. I think what makes it difficult to read is the lack of punctuation marks and the way some of the sentences run together.

Miss Holly.....just move on. Right, wrong or otherwise, you'll be fine; I highly doubt you'll lose any biz. The dispute is over services not offered, not bad services as can be seen from the rest of your reviews.

Sad but true, this will not be the last disputed review that lends itself to dishonesty.
I don't have a dog in the race, but from my standpoint, if she puts she is not GFE in her showcase like she has, no one should expect it. I think most guys prefer to look at several reviews when deciding to see someone. She seems to be doing more damage to potential business ranting about all the things she won't do than one embellished review would do (assuming it is embellished)
im not sure that she has ever said she did meet him, can you show me that part?
it seems to me she said she didnt meet him because she read the review and it was false. so right away, "i couldnt have met someone who said i did this and that, because i dont do this and that.. "

now it seems that shes not sure if she met him, but the review is fabricated either way.

i cant tell if she admits to having met him and he lied, or she hasnt met him and he lied, or shes not sure that she met him and he lied. i can just see her saying that he lied.

does it not stick out to you that she commented that she didnt contest her no review? seems those would be the ones to contest....

i can understand her being upset. if someone posted that i did greek.. i would never know how long after the fact i would have to tell everyone, "just fyi, i dont do greek." people are going to contact her expecting something and theyre going to be upset when they get there and find out she doesnt.
xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

This was on the previous page.

"I'm not saying I didn't see him I initially said that because I was shocked."

In other words she lied. If you start out with a lie then I'm going to assume you are lying.

I think she did more than she usually does and does not want it out in public. My opinion. I do think he should have covered it with her before he put it on paper though.
Holly is over reacting, pure and simple, to a positive review. She still has not stated where the OP is wrong other than he is lying. If this is how she communicated in her RTM it's no wonder nothing has been done.
I will tell you guys what I think happened here, don't shoot the messenger, this is just my opinion based on what i have read so far and based on personal experience.

1. provider doesn't do GFE
2. hobbyist is a newb who didn't know what he was getting into
3. she knew this and upsold him when they met to do more stuff but didn't think he would put up a review
4. he accepted
5. provider now doesn't want anyone knowing what happened so wants the review down

I agree with what someone said earlier in the thread that she should focus on more what she does do, instead of doesn't do. also she had 2 no reviews back to back so she should figure out why that is and try to get better cause no reviews on here are hard to get.
This Holly hook is way overreacting. First she said she didn't see him, now she says she did; she needs to make up her mind. It's sad that this thread will hurt her reputation more than if she had simply accepted the review, which itself is exceedingly positive. It's sad to see hooks like this with no idea of business sense.

The whole thing could have been settled quietly via PMs; all she had to do was mail him and ask nicely to modify the review, then he could have shot an email over to the mod and had them modify the review to remove a part, instead she shoots messages calling names and overreacting from the get-go. It's this type of behavior that makes me not want to see a hook no matter how hot she may look.

The whole thing could have been settled quietly via PMs; all she had to do was mail him and ask nicely to modify the review, then he could have shot an email over to the mod and had them modify the review to remove a part, instead she shoots messages calling names and overreacting from the get-go. It's this type of behavior that makes me not want to see a hook no matter how hot she may look. Originally Posted by cherno
i think she tried that. the contacting him. the contacting mods. remember, the guy who started this is the one who made it public. so, shes already annoyed at him for (her version) lying. now he made it a spectacle. i dont blame her for sticking up for herself. its going to be annoying to tell all of the new guys who contact her that she isnt gfe..

but im pretty sure in the end her business will be fine.

guys always like to say, "this will hurt your business... "

when the reality is, most guys we see dont post on nor read these boards.. look how many views and imagine how many of those have decided to not see her that actually planned on it.
i think she tried that. the contacting him. the contacting mods. remember, the guy who started this is the one who made it public. so, shes already annoyed at him for (her version) lying. now he made it a spectacle. i dont blame her for sticking up for herself. its going to be annoying to tell all of the new guys who contact her that she isnt gfe..

but im pretty sure in the end her business will be fine.

guys always like to say, "this will hurt your business... "

when the reality is, most guys we see dont post on nor read these boards.. look how many views and imagine how many of those have decided to not see her that actually planned on it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
The way the thread was presented is such that it made it sound like she started off with nasty PMs from the get go, instead of trying to approach things in a nice fashion:

"She sent me a PM telling me that she was reporting me to the moderator, called me a few choice names, etc."

You have a good point about most people not reading the boards, although personally I have avoided a few providers though after reading reviews and finding elements which hit my pet peeves in various reviews. Maybe I'm just more selective than the average hobbyist. Like you said though, it probably won't make a dent in her business, as I've seen people still go for providers after threads about finding said provider was using heavier drugs and have a lot of needle marks, etc..