It's been a couple of rough weeks

• ~Ze~
  • 03-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Caffeine induced fuck fest???... I'm THERE!!!!!!!!!!
I like Starbucks what time?
After getting my butt handed to me for the last two weeks, I've decided that I don't really feel like working next week. ...

Here's my proposal to my fellow degenerates...If you take care of my manly needs over the next week with multiple providers of my choice, ... Originally Posted by CoHorn
whoa there buddy, i aint taking care of your manly needs!!!
mine cum first!!!
and besides, i'm not into male doctors or male doctors-gonna-be's.

Please contribute to my fund and watch how much happier my posts will be on the boards for a good couple of week, I take cash donations, or specific times given by the ladies, Please speak among yourselves to determine the level of my upcoming joyous week, Originally Posted by CoHorn
ooooh, i get it. you want me to either give you money or fund your sexcapades??

while i am a compassionate guy, if there's one thing that bugs me about horndogs, it's begging for money :^) :^)

now, i might brew you [and the women above] a cup of brazilian or colombian, or buy you a cold beverage

but money??? no fucking way!!!

seriously, hope things get better for you and that you have a fucking great weekend!!!
Thank you everyone for your generous donations. Thus far I have received 2.4 million dollars, a wooden nickel and possibly a coffee orgy.
Wait a minute CoHorn...you left out the massage!
Sorry Vickie, I'll give you half my proceeds for the oversight. Will you take a check?
Oh alright...I guess that will make me feel better. Is it in the mail?
Here is my contribution, sorry it is late, another bum was on my corner at the highway exit.

What once was truly a noble and awe-inspiring profession has been taken down in the media and on the telvision...and yes, sad to say, by the greed and degeneracy of it's own members. I'm too young to remember the "glory days" of the medical profession, but I still love the challenge of it despite the diminishing returns of both financial gain and gratitude from those I serve. Looks like the butt kicking will be ongoing for a while to come...hang in there my brothers and sisters.
Take two aspirin and call us in the morning.

Seriously, I think you need a weeks vacation on a sail boat in the Caribbean with a four or fine of our finest local ladies. I'll volunteer to split the cost with your 50/50 and I'll deal with the logistics. All you have to do is figure out how to explain my absence for a week to my girlfriend and my office staff.
Hey TTH, I will be more than happy to write you a note to excuse your absence if I can tag along. I don't eat much!
Hey TTH, I will be more than happy to write you a note to excuse your absence if I can tag along. I don't eat much! Originally Posted by vnurse
so, what's the clue to your diet??
sausages??
Hey TTH, I will be more than happy to write you a note to excuse your absence if I can tag along. I don't eat much! Originally Posted by vnurse
I think having a healthy appetite is a prerequisite for this sort of trip. Nothing worse than someone who nibbles at a delicious grilled dinner on deck. I think all carnal appetites should be fully satisfied on this sort of voyage.

And hell, at my age and condition, half the time dinner is a biggest highlight of the day!!!
LOL! pmdelites...I do enjoy a good sausage now and again!

TTH, I definitely enjoy my meals! I eat as much as I want and can most times...it just isn't what it used to be for me.

I PROMISE I'll eat as much as I can!

Man, this resembles groveling, doesn't it? LOL! PLEASE let me go!!!
Boy, do I wish I could sneak away. I personally would feed you all the sausage you could take Vic