Who should be Biden’s Veep pick?

look like a video capture of Eric C. and a schitt staff.

yeah, schitt was lying his ass off about who knows the whistleblower. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I'll take an I, Alex.

hey buddy .. it's Corn Pop .. hold still .. this won't hurt much ..

BAHHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll take an I, Alex.

hey buddy .. it's Corn Pop .. hold still .. this won't hurt much ..

BAHHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh yeah, oh yeah. I knew wouldn't be long. That was a good one, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 06:51 AM
Fascist DPST's won't tolerate Biden - unless he arranges a VP from the radical Anti-fa leftists.

AOC is too young, not even Biden would now take Avenatti, and Stacy Abrams cannot fit through the doors.

H... is a choice - although to be the heartbeat between H... and the Oval Office is a sure death sentence.

Fascist DPST's will demand a balance for their Plantation politics - hakeem jeffries would fit nicely in their ideology.

Schitt would give his eye teeth, perhaps even speak a "FACT" to be VP - but they cannot put up two white guys.
ayana Pressley is the savior - female, black, and Marxist.

Perfect fit for Biden's VP and POTUS - when if elected, Biden passes on.
don lemon perhaps

an outreach to the gay community and

further solidifying biden's strength with blacks
I think it should be Hunter. He has extensive experience in energy and high end finance. Plus, he knows more hookers than Trump!!!!

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
I think the average Democrat voter would prefer someone like RuPaul, except more liberal.

Maybe that disgusting fat fuck Michael Moore?
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 07:18 AM
Another Circle Jerk....
I tell you who won't be VP: Hillary.

If the Dim Pres Candidate won she'd have him off'd as soon as he finished the oath of office.
I tell you who won't be VP: Hillary.

If the Dim Pres Candidate won she'd have him off'd as soon as he finished the oath of office. Originally Posted by gnadfly
you bring forth a question

if she offed him after the election but before the oath of office wouldn't she assume the office?

and the grandeur of the inauguration then is all hers..or as she would repeat in her thoughts.."all mine...all mine"
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Biden's VP - bootyjudge in black-face.

Covers all the Fascist DPST bases.

NGIT - thoughtful as always!
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 08:08 AM
you bring forth a question

if she offed him after the election but before the oath of office wouldn't she assume the office?

and the grandeur of the inauguration then is all hers..or as she would repeat in her thoughts.."all mine...all mine" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I see you've joined this right wing circle jerk.

What candida were you backing at this point in 2016?

Think about it...

Think about it... Originally Posted by WTF
What you should be thinking about is the comparison you are trying to portray with 2016. There was no incumbent or VP stepping into the mix 2020 will have Trump as the Republican nominee.

Also, in 2016, there were many quality Republican candidates being discussed as to which one would take the front runner position and get the nomination. That's not what I'm seeing with the current crop of Dems overall.

2016 disillusioned many Dems with the anointment of Hillary over Bernie with the superdelegates. So much so, the Dems had to change their rules for the first convention vote.

Biden should have been a shoe in in this race and if he had a quality VP, it could have bode well for Dems.

If Biden makes it through, I think his VP pick will largely be a late pick driven by the party.
I see you've joined this right wing circle jerk.

Think about it... Originally Posted by WTF
you of all people are criticizing light heartedness and a jovial break from overwrought passion?

if you search back you will find i mentioned trump as a strong possibility and I think it was before anyone else in this place
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 11:32 AM
"you of all people are criticizing light heartedness and a jovial break from overwrought passion?"

NGIT - thank you for the best "jovial break" of the morning!!!
I thought he was going to pick Stacey Adams. Didn't know she rebuked him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stac...itative-2019-3

It would not surprise me if Quid Pro Joe picked Kobe. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Former Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly considering tapping Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams ..

BAHAHHAAAAAA

he'll need a 50 pd bag of flower to find that fat bitch's rotten snatch.
ms. stinky