Scary movies

But some guys do get scared when they see a guy in a hoodie. They cross the street! Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

I have no witty come back for either you or PM, you had me lost at hooded guy crossing the street.
I have no witty come back for either you or PM, you had me lost at hooded guy crossing the street. Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...23-column.html
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...23-column.html Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Bahahaha omg, priceless!

this one the acting is eh..soso..but what ever

this one the acting is eh..soso..but what ever
Originally Posted by aj14620

Bahahaha that's what makes it so awesome I think, the shitty acting, the creepy 70's clothes and style, definitely the music, and just the simplicity of a man in a mask silently coming after you and popping up in the background with just his white mask visible
heres another one for my fellow sicko's..

I've never been able to understand the concept of the third installment?! Lol
The Omen, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the Grinch Stole Christmas are the scariest.

Now if aj and va were to grace us with taint photos ...
I get the concept of it, and agree with what they said in the article. It probably would have done OK if they didn't make it an installment of the series. The plot seems scary, and sounds good on paper, but on screen, it didn't do anything for me. No biting my mails on the edge of my seat, waiting to get scared and jump through the roof lol. But then again, I'm a fan of slasher films, not too big on the paranormal stuff.
  • Doove
  • 10-29-2014, 12:05 PM
For some reason the thought of someone in a mask creeping up behind me in my house with a knife scares me more than ghosts!! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
...just the simplicity of a man in a mask silently coming after you and popping up in the background with just his white mask visible Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
I think the greater the sense of realism, the scarier a movie is likely to be. All else being equal, the suspense over the possibility of being stalked by a martian won't have the same impact as the suspense over the possibility of being stalked by a shark. Or a mental patient in a goalie mask.

Though i did think the original Nightmare On Elm Street was pretty scary.

But some guys do get scared when they see a guy in a hoodie. They cross the street! Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Or they just shoot him.
I love the paranormal movies..they are the ones that scare the daylights outa me...lol
I love the paranormal movies..they are the ones that scare the daylights outa me...lol Originally Posted by aj14620
A world wide bacon shortage would be scary.
hahahah I know thats right..
and a blanket being used as a
protective shield won't help that either!!!
Or they just shoot him. Originally Posted by Doove
oh doof ...dont liberal clowns ever have facts to back up their ...white mans guilt?

...heres a really scary movie

...more than 50% of all murder victims are black ...yet blacks are only 13% of the population ...and fewer than 20% of those murdered are killed by someone of another race

...if the black population in merica were a separate country ...its murder rate would be higher than honduras ...the most violent country in the world

...but a couple statistically meaningless shootings ...ferguson (justified) and a nut in florida are good reason fer ...cnn ...to incite rioting

...ps ...those numbers come from the fbi and census