Something BOTH sides should UNITE on!

We all know iffy is single. We all know you always have been.
So whoses kids are you taking about passing your debt on to?
Nahh..he will just out you liberal faggots.

Nothing at all wrong with what I'm doing, cause I don't suck cock, and I do not fuck other men's wives - that would be adultery.

Fucking single bitches is just fine. Originally Posted by DSK
i'm surprised that both houses passed it.
Well done douche-bag. You just tried to deflect the trumpite brigade voting to fuck us over on to some non-voting comments on a hooker board.

You aren't as incredibly stupid as you appear to be.
The call for unity was a nice touch. Too bad the only unity came along party lines.

Sorry Charley. You didn't say no until dick sucking klansman's dick was in your ass.
Not a word about blaming trump, asshole.
He's yours. You own him.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You are the Uni-Party whore, Manassmuncher...

Los Pepes, DO NOT FORGET!
And for those wanting links, in almost every story on the web talking about the bill, in the first paragraph out mentions Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn R-TN as the person who submitted the bill. Do your own search, just Google her name and ISP
Well, well, well looks like RussianRider is a TRAITOR of the USA.
FUCKING COMMIE. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Where do you get that, bubba?

Certainly not from any of those links.

Please explain my treason.
i'm surprised that both houses passed it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Again, the bill only leveled the playing field for the likes of AT&T and Verizon. Google and Facebook were already collecting and selling that data while government regulation "unfairly" prevented AT&T and Verizon from doing the same.
Is this the reason there are new rules for this forum?
Yes, the vote was mainly along party lines with most Republicans voting to remove the privacy regulations on ISPs while Democrats and Independents voted to maintain the regulations.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/h202
Again, the bill only leveled the playing field for the likes of AT&T and Verizon. Google and Facebook were already collecting and selling that data while government regulation "unfairly" prevented AT&T and Verizon from doing the same. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can opt out in your settings for Facebook, probably Google also
You can opt out in your settings for Facebook, probably Google also Originally Posted by BigLouie
Did. Last week I used Google's "incognito" function -- which it says doesn't track what your doing -- to shop at Home Depot. Selecting "incognito" means you don't want to be tracked and have your info shared. The next day, the items I had looked at at Home Depot showed up as "items of interest" in Facebook's sponsor ads. Coincidence? Not likely.

#AdsenseGate... it's all connected... We are easier to control when we are "plugged into a TV" so turn YouTube into a "TV"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxU4Ib4K3cI

<--- Offends Shit Eaters
Did. Last week I used Google's "incognito" function -- which it says doesn't track what your doing -- to shop at Home Depot. Selecting "incognito" means you don't want to be tracked and have your info shared. The next day, the items I had looked at at Home Depot showed up as "items of interest" in Facebook's sponsor ads. Coincidence? Not likely.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Probably was sent from home depot EKIM. Companies track you more than the government does. Stay paranoid.
Probably was sent from home depot EKIM. Companies track you more than the government does. Stay paranoid. Originally Posted by bamscram
Never logged in or bought anything, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, being tracked by IP address is something to be paranoid about.
Never logged in or bought anything, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, being tracked by IP address is something to be paranoid about.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you were on their site ekim the inbred chimp, they are tracking you. They are tracking you here also ekim the inbred chimp.
If you were on their site ekim the inbred chimp, they are tracking you. They are tracking you here also ekim the inbred chimp. Originally Posted by bamscram
Seek medical help, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're talking to yourself in public again, and you're ignoring how in the example provided only Google and Facebook were involved: not AT&T and Verizon. So what real difference does it make that the new law levels the playing field extends to AT&T and Verizon what Google and Facebook are already doing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?