Hispanic cop J. Yanez found not guilty for shooting Philando Castile

Fuck you, LLephantMan.

You don't give a fuck about Capitol Police.

You don't give a fuck about anything but trying to validate your conflicted lifestyle by acting like a badass tough guy on Stupid Media sites like this.

So, FUCK YOU and go back home to the facility. I hear they've got beans for dinner tonight. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU will be serving some home-brewed dingleberry wine with some fresh picked dingleberries tonight for the reach-around crew MEATing, right assup !
  • Trey
  • 06-19-2017, 11:30 AM
So it was okay with you that the Capitol Police Officers were shot!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
They knew what they sined up for. The only thing that upsets me is how bad a shot that mofo was.
They knew what they sined up for. The only thing that upsets me is how bad a shot that mofo was. Originally Posted by Trey
Well he could atleast fire a weapon airhead
They knew what they sined up for. The only thing that upsets me is how bad a shot that mofo was. Originally Posted by Trey
The shooter's dead, right? The "mofo" can't pitch, but he can shoot!

On a serious note, the founding fathers had you in mind when they crafted the 2nd amendment.

Good luck with that attitude.
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Fuck you, LLephantMan.

You don't give a fuck about Capitol Police.

You don't give a fuck about anything but trying to validate your conflicted lifestyle by acting like a badass tough guy on Stupid Media sites like this.

So, FUCK YOU and go back home to the facility. I hear they've got beans for dinner tonight. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LL cares about hos Medicare and thats about it.
  • Trey
  • 06-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Well he could atleast fire a weapon airhead Originally Posted by gary5912
Anyone can fire a weapon jackass. Accuracy was the shooters issue.

On a serious note, the founding fathers had you in mind when they crafted the 2nd amendment.

Good luck with that attitude. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I was talking about the shooter. The pic just carried over. And while im happy the cops didn't die just a bit disappointed he failed so hard in his objective.

Fuck your founding fathers. The second amendment is what got them all shot in the first place. You let people buy almost any gun they want this is what happens. Now you want me to cry for you. Fuck you! Lay there with fucked up organs.
Pretty shitty thing to say asshole.

Good luck with that attitude. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He and Caitlyn Jenner have a problem with the " accuracy of liberals when they fire a weapon ! Caitlyn's catching hell for his/her/its comments to a college crowd about it over the weekend !
Anyone can fire a weapon jackass. Originally Posted by Trey
Does that include you? Not the "jackass" part. You've shown that!

He was probably distracted from concentrating on the reality as a consequence of the fire being laid down by the charging officers, who were successful in killing the little chickenshit.
[QUOTE=Trey;1059637022]Anyone can fire a weapon jackass. Accuracy was the shooters issue.
remind you anybody jackass
Does that include you? Not the "jackass" part. You've shown that!

He was probably distracted from concentrating on the reality as a consequence of the fire being laid down by the charging officers, who were successful in killing the little chickenshit. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Airhead Jackass firing a gun
Assup, im still waiting for the drink while i sit on the porcelain throne, boy.
Assup, im still waiting for the drink while i sit on the porcelain throne, boy. Originally Posted by Chief Manley
You're blocking his ability to "draw his own" draft.
Anyone can fire a weapon jackass. Accuracy was the shooters issue.

I was talking about the shooter. The pic just carried over. And while im happy the cops didn't die just a bit disappointed he failed so hard in his objective.

Fuck your founding fathers. The second amendment is what got them all shot in the first place. You let people buy almost any gun they want this is what happens. Now you want me to cry for you. Fuck you! Lay there with fucked up organs. Originally Posted by Trey
You really don't make any sense. You say you're happy the cops that were shot didn't die, but disappointed the shooter failed at his objective. The shooters objective was to kill people.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 10:56 AM
You really don't make any sense. You say you're happy the cops that were shot didn't die, but disappointed the shooter failed at his objective. The shooters objective was to kill people.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The shooters objective appears to have been to kill GOP Congressmen, not Cops.

That is like when we kill children when droning terrorist ... killing innocent women and children is not the real objective.