Should bumping threads be a pointable offense in this forum?

• WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by WTF
Does your Mom buy you those books.
Hey if everyone is looking for more civil debate on the topics in here we can always request that St C pull the nuclear rules format that's in place here. Doing so though would revert this forum into following the standard guidelines that all other forums on here follow.

Which basically would mean things like name calling and thread hijacks which are common in here would now become pointable offenses, lol.

Does everyone really want that?
Hey if everyone is looking for more civil debate on the topics in here we can always request that St C pull the nuclear rules format that's in place here. Doing so though would revert this forum into following the standard guidelines that all other forums on here follow.

Which basically would mean things like name calling and thread hijacks which are common in here would now become pointable offenses, lol.

Does everyone really want that? Originally Posted by JCM800
The only thread that's been civil is the "illegal arrest" one.
So what you're suggesting is all or nothing?

Come on bro, y'all can do better than that.

I think everybody here -- except for our perps -- would agree that the threads at the heart of this bullshit are ridiculous, as are a few other things that could easily be enforced.
Does your Mom buy you those books. Originally Posted by bambino
So what you're suggesting is all or nothing?

Come on bro, y'all can do better than that.

I think everybody here -- except for our perps -- would agree that the threads at the heart of this bullshit are ridiculous, as are a few other things that could easily be enforced. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The bumping of threads shouldn't be viewed any differently than all the other dumb shit that goes on in here on a daily basis. Not even sure on why this is now an issue when really this same shit has been going on in here for quite some time.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like childish shit like this. At least the pig spared us a pic from fatgay.net. Pictures are the only way the pig can communicate. He thinks he's cool.
This thread is just more Klantifa whining BS!

fuckem!
This thread is just more Klantifa whining BS!

fuckem! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Like childish shit like this. At least the pig spared us a pic from fatgay.net. Pictures are the only way the pig can communicate. He thinks he's cool. Originally Posted by bambino
Pics? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Yep.

If somebody knows how to make a poll, feel free to start another thread and do so. I would but I do not know how. Originally Posted by WTF
Because you have learning disabilities and personality issues.

I think acting like an immature ass should be a reason for getting points like unnecessary bumping of threads. Penalty, points and remove 25% of your posting credits which is really the reason why you bumped those threads anyway. You take a long vacation and we all win. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'm in agreement with this assessment.

Does everyone really want that? Originally Posted by JCM800
So are you back to being a mod? WTF opens his THIRD obsessive thread on thread bumping and you are taking it seriously. Didn't they warn you about him? Or is WTF putting up enough money and TSPussy to get concierge mod service again?

The bumping of threads shouldn't be viewed any differently than all the other dumb shit that goes on in here on a daily basis. Not even sure on why this is now an issue when really this same shit has been going on in here for quite some time. Originally Posted by JCM800
And yet you came running. Why? Who hit the RTM button?

Ask yourself a question: who is making this an issue?
And yet you came running. Why? Who hit the RTM button?

Ask yourself a question: who is making this an issue? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Does someone really have to hit an RTM button for something to be responded to by me? While I don't always post in here I do actually check in here daily.

I don't really give a fuck about the bumping of the threads in here. Don't really even see a problem with it. All normal everyday shit for in here. So it seems to me that if everyone wants to put and end to it then everyone here should either come to some sort of agreement on it or just deal with it. Seems simple enough.
I don't really give a fuck about the bumping of the threads in here. Don't really even see a problem with it. All normal everyday shit for in here. So it seems to me that if everyone wants to put and end to it then everyone here should either come to some sort of agreement on it or just deal with it. Seems simple enough. Originally Posted by JCM800
even its an excessive amount of bumping (like 20 - 30 old posts)?
Does someone really have to hit an RTM button for something to be responded to by me? While I don't always post in here I do actually check in here daily.

I don't really give a fuck about the bumping of the threads in here. Don't really even see a problem with it. All normal everyday shit for in here. So it seems to me that if everyone wants to put and end to it then everyone here should either come to some sort of agreement on it or just deal with it. Seems simple enough. Originally Posted by JCM800
Just ban Asswipe for gross stupidity. Problem solved.