Question for both male and female P411 users.

I haven't set up anything yet through the new 'available now' feature, but have been monitoring it and hope to utilize it regularly, since it's usually difficult for me to schedule in advance.

One big plus I see is that it at least indicates the advertiser is in town and currently seeking appointments. With so many providers who travel frequently, that's nice. Several times, I have clicked on a profile that appeals to me, only to find that the subject is gone for the week.

A nice feature I just noticed is that if you see an ad you like, but the advertiser is not available when you are, you can subscribe to that provider and get an email notification from P411 each time she places an ad.
milfy....how about more info on your lovely self. love that avatar pic and more would be nice.

Blues
milfy....how about more info on your lovely self. love that avatar pic and more would be nice.

Blues Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Well thank you

I have a photo session set up Tuesday, so more to come soon. Also waiting for a review and then will apply for provider status.

Xoxo, Milfy
Well... The only time I NCNS'ed a provider (long before I had a cell phone, and long, long before this board was even a glimmer in its founder's eye) was when I was T-boned by a guy running a red light through an intersection while I was driving to the appointment, occasioning my being strapped to a long spine board and being hastened off to the ER for about six hours.

A similar situation might occasion a cancellation without being a wackadoodle, or having noodle brains.

Just sayin'.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

I was joking. I get that cancellations happen for various reasons.

A nice feature I just noticed is that if you see an ad you like, but the advertiser is not available when you are, you can subscribe to that provider and get an email notification from P411 each time she places an ad. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I did not know that. I will definitely try that out. Thanks for the pro tip!
Holy hell that is a cool feature!
One thing to note about that subscription feature is that to set it up, you apparently have to click on an 'available now' ad posted by the provider, and only then can you find a 'subscribe' button.

As best I can tell, you can't do so in the standard profile window (the one that lasts).

It would be nice if you could, and maybe that's a feature they will consider adding later when this thing gets into full swing.