A Beautiful Penis.......

I'm pretty sure this thread is about me.
You'd be wrong.

Your dick reminded me of a bassakwards Mickey Avalon song.

On topic, I do love some pretty dick in my mouth though. Goes well with my face.
I don't like penis but I do miss Kelly regularly posting both her thoughts, comments and sexy lingerie / beautiful tan pics.
Hairy
Fat
Skinny
Short
Huge
Uncircumcised or vis versa

I'm not picky. Give me your dick(clean, no weird bumps) them I promise to get on my knees and work that dick "pretty or not".

#AllDicksMatter- in my book
Hairy
Fat
Skinny
Short
Huge
Uncircumcised or vis versa

I'm not picky. Give me your dick(clean, no weird bumps) them I promise to get on my knees and work that dick "pretty or not".

#AllDicksMatter- in my book Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Not the point of the thread.

It was in appreciation of those who do take care of what they've got.

And just the oomph of it.

It's just a moment of awe really. Truly speaking.

I do appreciate all my clients, but it's something of beauty when you get those that are well groomed and just beautiful. (No matter the size)
Not the point of the thread.

It was in appreciation of those who do take care of what they've got.

And just the oomph of it.

It's just a moment of awe really. Truly speaking.

I do appreciate all my clients, but it's something of beauty when you get those that are well groomed and just beautiful. (No matter the size) Originally Posted by tntangie
Um..this thread said if we like pretty cock & I said "pretty or not" which means YES I DO LIKE PRETTY cock but it just doesn't matter to me. I can add any extra opinions that i feel. Remember this is my account.

People everyday don't like what I say but honestly it doesn't affect me not one tinsy bit. My confidence if off the charts & I know NINA THE DICKANPPER is the shit

BTW who are u to address me I'm the first place?? Are you a mod or the OP?

Also werent you off subject just a min ago talking about "ooo I love chest hair". Chest hair doesn't have nothing to with pretty penis so baby try again
They are hinting about my 1.3" of dangling death.
No, I'm not. I was talking to her about it and that's what we agreed on.

I work with her.

As many people already know.

And, I can state my own opinion on the thread itself.
Hey! Wait Wait Wait! I would Loooooove to see some beautiful penis photos! Bring it on! Woot!

~Kelly TNT
Yes. Please. All I want for Christmas is dick pics.

Line em up
bring it on.

post em!

(Kelly said post em, and thanks to the gentleman who sent one to her email!)
I Looooooooove Me A Beautiful Penis! Just looking at it... Holding it, licking it...Ooof.
A well groomed man is just Fucking Sexy.

That's All. I just needed to share that.

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Your welcome.
Interesting thread...

I'd post pics of my beautiful dick, but I'm much too shy.
Interesting thread...

I'd post pics of my beautiful dick, but I'm much too shy. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

Likewise jwb...Just a little too reserved.

bring it on.

post em!

(Kelly said post em, and thanks to the gentleman who sent one to her email!) Originally Posted by tntangie
But I'd be glad to send one as a visual reminder Angie.
agreed, my dick is really good looking but i'm not posting a pic.....but it gets compliments, hookers like it better than the rest of me.......grrr