Greek Virginity... Who wants it???

WOW I tip my hat off to you! I have not been able to learn Greek yet, But i WISH you all the lUCK and let me know how it turns out!.. ALCOHOL IS YOUR FRIEND!
WOW i cant wait to see the review of her first time
  • S-Man
  • 10-18-2012, 07:15 PM
I have decided to take the advice and have someone that I am comfortable with try it first... We'll see how it goes.
However, I do want to thank everyone for their advice & offers.
WOW i cant wait to see the review of her first time Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Ya never know - might see several reviews about her first Greek party. She just might sell it a few times...
Anal Ease is actually NOT a good suggestion for a first time. Its a numbing agent, so if she tears, it could be a little while before she realizes there is a problem. Tearing can be problematic and needs to be treated sooner rather than later.
Pick me! My dick is smaller!

Hey Anastasia I'm old and have a small dick and I LOVE anal

Hey Amillia, The Scots also have small dicks and LOVE anal . Just in case you need an old guy with a small dick, please keep me in mind. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Come on... where is your sense of adventure..... just have him spit on it and ram home.

I kid... I kid.

I'd suggest you just all inclusive the first time and just have him take his time. No time limit rush thing.....

Start with a hot bath... a massage.... some digital play, then move up to some smaller toys once things are relaxed. Then..... go for it slowly.
first of all, i hope it winds up being a deliteful experience for you,
i've done the rear entry act w/ a few women a few times.
while it was pleasurable, it was not for me.

second, rather than posting a threAD,
I'm wanting to add Greek to my menu.
I have never done this
so for my first time I DO NOT want a 7" rod...
something small & not thick or
at least something know what your
doing & take your time.
I will run a special for this activity
for my first 3 appts.
PM or call if interested.

you might have worded it this way
I'm wanting to see if i can deal with and enjoy Greek
I have never done this
so for my first time I want a guy w/ a smaller pecker.
something small & not thick or
at least something know what your
doing & take your time.
if you have some positive ideas and/or suggestions,
i'd appreciate you posting them or sending me a pm.
things i should consider, stay away from, etc. so that it's enjoyable and pleasurable.
thanks ...

again, hope it works out
  • S-Man
  • 10-19-2012, 08:35 PM
'Tis a lesson you should heed:
Try, try, try again.
If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try, try again.

Almost makes me wish I had a pencil dick. Almost!
Well that excludes me.
Just bend over and let nature take its course.
Actually it works best if you approach it from the CG position. That way you can control the amount of penetration and the speed, just puts you in control. Also there is no such thing as too much lube. Relax and breathe, ease the head in and then relax around it before going further. Take your time darlin and lube lube lube. Enjoy!!!
I know right... I wish I could find an oriental man (not that all oriental men are small) that love's it as much as they do. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Lol, is that why girls love Asian guys?