Has anyone had a slow, teasing/denial L1 or L2 like this?

I believe a few of my reviews might share how I specialize in this. However, I do realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think I need a sip of your tea. I love a great L1/L2.
The video has been removed. Originally Posted by what the hell
Google "Klixen." There are plenty more where that came from.
can someone tell me what L1 and L2 mean?/stand for?

also I was googled her and watched some of her vids (kinda got bored watching by the 2min mark after a while I was like ok i get the point)

anyway one thing i notice in the'Slow blowjob' type of vids is there's no ball licking or sucking action? or no messaging the balls or that sensitive tender underneath.

all the focus just seem to be on the shaft and the tip?

is that All you guys really want? if so maybe all that extra stuff is excessive and unnecessary
... can someone tell me what L1 and L2 mean?/stand for? Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Light Touch Massage +1 = hand job; +2 = blow job
can someone tell me what L1 and L2 mean?/stand for?

also I was googled her and watched some of her vids (kinda got bored watching by the 2min mark after a while I was like ok i get the point)

anyway one thing i notice in the'Slow blowjob' type of vids is there's no ball licking or sucking action? or no messaging the balls or that sensitive tender underneath.

is that All you guys really want? if so maybe all that extra stuff is excessive and unnecessary
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

Absolutely NOT.
Please do not ignore the balls
And taint!! All Different sensations to be savored.

Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
You'll find some videos where Klixen pays a lot of attention to the balls and perineum. Absolutely don't ignore the balls or perineum!
Here's another great L1 video from Klixen. Her L1 and L2 technique is amazing!
did not get to see the original vid but Terra lyn has an excellant "ultimate tease" L1 gets you to the edge quick and holds you there till the end of the session,
I'm wondering if there are any providers in the area that truly enjoy worshiping cock, bringing a guy to the edge, over and over, until dripping precum. I think it's been called tekoki before, but mainly it's just sensual, slow L1 or L2, building to a gigantic orgasm.

I think this Klixen video is about the best example of what I'm hoping to find.

Is this the elusive unicorn, or is there a provider out there I need to go see? Originally Posted by dan.uncut
Tekoki is just Japanese for hand job, but the term usually implies very erotic variants of hand jobs. Lots of ladies can and will offer this if you communicate your wishes. Obviously, if you go for a one hour massage, you don't want to wait until she's given you 45 minutes of deep tissue therapy to spring it on her. A lot of the rub and tug girls are familiar with the L1 stuff. Not a bad idea to have a video link or two on your smartphone either. For L2, you'd likely be either with an indy, AMP, etc.

Just be mindful that this wish is a departure from the norm. The best kinky L1 is with a girl whose seen you enough to know how to edge you and of course you have to communicate as well.

Most important, if you find one of these ladies, don't write an explicit review unless she requests it. A lot of the best girls and best places have been run off because of unwanted attention, be it from neighbors, co-workers or LE.
Thanks for starting this thread. As a law school professor of mine said, "if there is a need for something, there is a service that provides it."
did not get to see the original vid but Terra lyn has an excellant "ultimate tease" L1 gets you to the edge quick and holds you there till the end of the session, Originally Posted by Yoso2323
Terralyn has been on my list for some time now...just hard for me to get over to that part of town. I'm going to take Jackbroker's advice, and finally visit Red Headed Julie, this week. This will be my first stop, in the pursuit of the "Klixen" experience. From what I've read, it sounds like I'll be talking about the "RHJ Experience", instead.
Kack Napier When will I ever meet you!?
I've done this a few times and I notice it makes for an extremely intense and powerful orgasmic blast.... I love it!!!!
Edging always produces a more intense and more powerful
Orgasm. If you are a woman and get into giving oral and inducing
The Most intense reaction possible from the
Man and the most powerful orgasm, edge him.
I would love to see a one hour blow n go offered by
The most avid, most talented oral experts.
Not very many women in general, even providers, know exactly what to do with their tongues like this woman does.

I second the opinion that Loving Kayla probably knows more about penises than most men themselves and that if a perfect L2 is your goal, she'd be tough to top. She starts by relaxing you completely and follows with the slow, exquisite build. You are lucky if you can walk out of there. Red Headed Julie is right up there also, but you'll need to tell her that your objective is to slow down-she'll get you there as quickly or as slowly as you want. Finally, I'd add Jessica Jade to the group. Not sure about slowness with Jessica because I can't last with her at all. I've never asked her to slow down. It's not that she's speedy-I am. She has my number and my number comes up quickly, and in the best possible way. The adjectives that I'd apply to all three women are patient, caring, affectionate, involved and very, very highly skilled. Each of them can give you exactly what you want. Wow, what am I doing here when I could be there?

For me, it's all about the tongue on that sweet spot. I'd have not lasted as long as the guy in this video, even with the woman slowing down occasionally. This woman knows exactly what to do and how to do it. I'd have added CIM, but I recognize the need for theatrics on internet video. That whole series of Klixen videos shows an artist at work. Whew! Thanks to Dan for that nice video getaway.

This kind of unimaginable pleasure is out there, Dan. Your dream can become reality. Really. Especially if you just ask nicely for what you want. There are many guys who might want to just get there as fast as possible so they can do it again, which is nice also. The ladies can't always read your mind to figure out which guy you are. Originally Posted by Jackbroker
Awe thanks sugar balls
I do need to go see Loving Kayla again, sometime. I actually won a contest, where she challenged anyone to prove that Glenn Beck had lied. I believe I ended up submitting 2 or 3 different lies, and she gladly held up her end of the bargain, and provided me with a free session (I tipped $100). It was absolutely amazing. She is definitely the closest thing I've had to Klixen-style.

Thanks for the other recommendations. I'm definitely setting up appointments with Jessica Jade and Red Headed Julie. I wonder if they'd watch the video prior to the session...

I get so damn turned on, just thinking about this. Originally Posted by dan.uncut
I'll see you soon darling