North vs South

I am glad you have brought that up. There was a time when I first started seeing the FBSM ladies that I was driving anywhere to see the latest one, i.e., that one recommended by the then famous Airwolf or by some of the other active and reliable players.

With time, I found that I cannot take the chance of being in the wrong part of town in case something untoward comes down. ( I have often said that there are two kinds of cars in Austin: Those that have been hit and those that are going to be hit). Consequently, I don't like to schedule with providers who are in bizarre or questionable parts of town. My thinking is that if something untoward happens when on an excursion, what would be an excuse for me being in that part of town? Perhaps not relevant to many participants in this game but I believe, nonetheless , a fact re:location that should be considered. After all, how would you explain to pertinent others what he hell you were doing out south of ABIA at 8 PM when your car got broadsided?

Just me.
Well stated Stik. This is most certainly a consideration for most.
Well stated Stik. This is most certainly a consideration for most.
  • Loxly
  • 10-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Living in the northern "Forbidden Zone" I rarely travel 25 miles out of my area. Biggest reason is that I don't want to be late.