Alert/Review protocol question

This is what I thought. Seems clear to me. If she’s not a member here (Mmets the no showcase condition) and doesn’t advertise here, then…………….

Then in my mind that would be an alert. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Rule #29 as written doesn't cover this scenario

#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
A review can be written on anyone that advertises on the Internet. PERIOD

Many girls that become members....aren't members when reviews are initially written on them.

If they are a member here and want to advertise, they can't have a "No Review" policy........Simple as that.

Reviews become the property of ECCIE. They aren't removed except under "Special Circumstances"............This isn't one of those instances.

Any Provider can inform a guy before hand she doesn't want a review, many do this and it is respected. In the end if She isn't a member and He still wants to post a review it is His perogative to do so.

SO POST THE REVIEW.

If you need to review the review tutorial......do so
A review can be written on anyone that advertises on the Internet. PERIOD

Many girls that become members....aren't members when reviews are initially written on them.

If they are a member here and want to advertise, they can't have a "No Review" policy........Simple as that.

Reviews become the property of ECCIE. They aren't removed except under "Special Circumstances"............This isn't one of those instances.

Any Provider can inform a guy before hand she doesn't want a review, many do this and it is respected. In the end if She isn't a member and He still wants to post a review it is His perogative to do so.

SO POST THE REVIEW.

If you need to review the review tutorial......do so
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Thanks SoulManIke, this doesn't answer Olivia's question though

So, if she doesn't advertise or isn't a member, can someone write a review on her? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Yes he did answer it.

Edit..... I wasn't paying attention..... Yes he can still review her. If she doesn't advertise and wants to enforce a NRP then she likely will need to become a basic member and then request enforcement of her NRP. I'm sure that type of situation is on a case by base basis.

I could be wrong however.
Ahh yeah he did I guess, my fault sorry I must have skipped the most relevant part.

Any Provider can inform a guy before hand she doesn't want a review, many do this and it is respected. In the end if She isn't a member and He still wants to post a review it is His perogative to do so. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
The only real exception to any of this is reviews on LMT's. LMT's having a review on this type of board can cause them to lose their license. So if someone partake in those type of sessions, they may want to contact staff prior to writing a review......Or just don't write one at all.
I found this girl online advertising $$ / $20 hr/hh. I asked if she was reviewed, she said no. She prefers to remain discrete. I went in.

It was a total up sell bust deal. To get my reasonable expectations met was going to be $$$50.

Do I respect her wish to remain discrete or review her with a BIG no?

And save the "I told you so" and "don't go in without a review" post for someone else please.

Thanks Originally Posted by GirlsLoveCircles

Let me Guess this was off backpage
Who is this & what have you done with OH? The real OH is not this ignorant. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Then you have not been reading her posts the past few months.
It's like some of these idiots just popped up on the board last week...and just started taking an ESL course the week before that...

It's English people...
Actually, it's not. Say what the OP is saying is NOT true. I'm not saying it isn't; I'm just saying suppose it's all a lie. Or say he could be some guy that's pissed at his girlfriend that is sleeping around on him and he posts her information here in a fake review. Businesses and people have recourse through the administrative processes on sites like Yelp and then ultimately through the courts to get libelous claims removed. I'm willing to bet, with very few instances, that women are unwilling to seek a remedy through the courts.

I could take anyone's phone number, put it in a fake UTR type ad somewhere on the internets, write a fake review and have your phone number associated with being a working girl. Believe me, there are people that vindictive in the world, and when things like divorces are going on, it would be a handy weapon. Just look at the willingness of you and EA to have the lady, who may not even know about this place and who may not have even done the things the OP said, potentially libeled because neither of you have any respect for women.

Maybe this guy is just like you and is merely seeking attention.
And you're saying it's the mods job to find out if that person if making up the review? Now our mods have to contact the subject of every review to verify that this isn't a made up review?

Please...

The forum guideline about non-review policies is specific, and applies only to ECCIE members. If they're not an ECCIE member, it doesn't apply. Anyone can be reviewed, member or not, advertising or not, unless other rules specifically prohibit it.

Why is this so hard to understand???
Actually, it's not. Say what the OP is saying is NOT true. I'm not saying it isn't; I'm just saying suppose it's all a lie. Or say he could be some guy that's pissed at his girlfriend that is sleeping around on him and he posts her information here in a fake review. Businesses and people have recourse through the administrative processes on sites like Yelp and then ultimately through the courts to get libelous claims removed. I'm willing to bet, with very few instances, that women are unwilling to seek a remedy through the courts.

I could take anyone's phone number, put it in a fake UTR type ad somewhere on the internets, write a fake review and have your phone number associated with being a working girl. Believe me, there are people that vindictive in the world, and when things like divorces are going on, it would be a handy weapon. Just look at the willingness of you and EA to have the lady, who may not even know about this place and who may not have even done the things the OP said, potentially libeled because neither of you have any respect for women.

Maybe this guy is just like you and is merely seeking attention. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
That could happen. I'm sure that does happen 1 in 1,000,000 UTR reviews. The other 999,999 times she's a hooker.

Pretty sure the rules are intended to cover the majority of cases not the outliers or abuses of them.

Also, the responses to the OP isn't about willingness to do any such thing, that girl advertises her services she isn't even UTR. We're just having a discussion now about the rules concerning No Review Policies and whose prerogative it is to decide.
That could happen. I'm sure that does happen 1 in 1,000,000 UTR reviews. The other 999,999 times she's a hooker.

Pretty sure the rules are intended to cover the majority of cases not the outliers or abuses of them.

Also, the responses to the OP isn't about willingness to do any such thing, that girl advertises her services she isn't even UTR. We're just having a discussion now about the rules concerning No Review Policies and whose prerogative it is to decide. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
So am I. I said she should not be reviewed on THIS SITE because she is not a member here. She may not ever know about this site. We have no way of knowing if what he is saying is true. She has not way of refuting it if she has no idea this place exists. And for the reasons I gave above.
So am I. I said she should not be reviewed on THIS SITE because she is not a member here. She may not ever know about this site. We have no way of knowing if what he is saying is true. She has not way of refuting it if she has no idea this place exists. And for the reasons I gave above. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
By your rationale the Eccie strip club review section should be eliminated as should the spa reviews and all Backpage reviews where they're not members.

As to refuting, even the Verified Providers can't see the ROS or even respond in the review threads.

Either way, you're discussing what people SHOULD do, I was merely discussing what is PERMITTED under the rules.
By your rationale the Eccie strip club review section should be eliminated as should the spa reviews and all Backpage reviews where they're not members. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I've never agreed with those sections. Really, the only people those reviews benefit are the owners of the spas and to a lesser extent the clubs. I know several former strippers and spa girls that wished they'd known about this place (or ASPD). They'd have left the club or spa and stopped splitting their hard earned money with the spa or club owners.

As to refuting, even the Verified Providers can't see the ROS or even respond in the review threads. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Believe me, we hear. And our white knights white knight us. That’s not necessarily a wash, but it certainly isn’t all for one and none for the other.

Either way, you're discussing what people SHOULD do, I was merely discussing what is PERMITTED under the rules. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

You are correct. But I believe there is room for discussion about can do’s and should do’s. That’s how progress is made. I know many here, not saying you, would not see it as progress for women otherwise unaware of potentially libelous things being published about them, but many would.