Does The Weather Effect Hobbying?

Did you get any extended action? Originally Posted by majicSABR
When I said "slept" I really meant it. I was too damn tired from the session to do anything else.

The other crazy thing that happened that night was that I had to talk to my SO on the phone while these two girls were in my room.
I don't know what it is about bad weather but the worse it is, the more my phone rings. This last "cold front" when it rained, I had requests that would have triple booked my entire afternoon and evening.

I want to know why they want an appointment more when going out in the weather might kill you Originally Posted by Dharma
Because nobody wants to be stuck at home with the rest of the family!
  • PT4ME
  • 01-23-2011, 07:40 AM
I don't know what it is about bad weather but the worse it is, the more my phone rings. This last "cold front" when it rained, I had requests that would have triple booked my entire afternoon and evening.

I want to know why they want an appointment more when going out in the weather might kill you Originally Posted by Dharma
In my case the the bad weather "clears" a lot of scheduled activity leaving me with some unexpected free time.

-PT-
It's better when it's wet.
Foggy-rainy = horny

Not sure "why"....just does
I prefer appointments in the cold. Nothing better than candles, a blanket, and overcast.
I enjoy rainy and cold days, cuddling with some fun under the blankets is the best

Besos,
Safire Sweet
I enjoy rainy and cold days, cuddling with some fun under the blankets is the best Originally Posted by safire_sweet
My kind of woman.

netman
  • S-Man
  • 01-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Those who enjoy appointments during cold & wet days will get their wish this Tuesday.
I remember seeing Lisa Love last winter during a rainstorm. During the session, it turned into a violent thunderstorm. It turned out to be a great session!
Oooh, I bet!
I really enjoy cold weather appointments! Spending time with a beautiful woman using your body heat to keep warm...I sure beats standing outside in the cold waiting for a customer at the dealership!
Those who enjoy appointments during cold & wet days will get their wish this Tuesday. Originally Posted by S-Man
Not only this Tuesday, but Wednesday and Thursday are also going to be VERY cold. Here is a link and have fun while it lasts.

netman
Netman is right. I think Tuesday it's going to snow and sleet. Sounds like hot chocolate time and snuggling.
I had a very memorable (for me) session last February with 6-7 inches of snow on the ground here in Dallas. All wheel drive got me there with some wine. A very peaceful, sexy and non-rushed time under the covers with an attractive lady. Sadly, when I phoned her about another meeting, she did not remember me or any details about the session! Memo to self; take soft drinks next time.

Beach