Teddybear!!

I was trying to he vague. I am talking about a client posting false reviews and commenting on "corrections" to attributes or attitudes. I know we are all different and we have different interpretations of interactions but theres no need to continue to make false reviews with a provider you haven't been with. Theres a provider who asked not to see a client anymore. Now this client is going above and beyond to make this provider be a bad person. Just saying it's not necessary. They know who they are I'm just asking for it to stop. Makes us all look bad and we dont need help in that department. Originally Posted by Halejordan
How do you know whether or not a review is false.
If I get a dick pick I'm posting it FYI.. i know a review is false because i am a regular with the provider in question. Little things like her attributes are not varying they are eye same. Stop trying to correct what is posted. This client just adds comments to reviews that dont need to be posted. It only seems to be comments against the same provider. I know he has posted fake ones because 2 dates he posted I was with her for an overnight. When I mailed him for confirmation of the dates he swore they were correct. I just saying, sometimes if you dont have anything nice to say... I didnt believe it at first but when it was pointed out to me it was obvious. The client is just being malicious because hes bored and his favorite toy has had enough.
All you’re gonna get is a dick pic.......lol!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
enhanced or not, not sure what she would rather
If I get a dick pick I'm posting it FYI.. i know a review is false because i am a regular with the provider in question. Little things like her attributes are not varying they are eye same. Stop trying to correct what is posted. This client just adds comments to reviews that dont need to be posted. It only seems to be comments against the same provider. I know he has posted fake ones because 2 dates he posted I was with her for an overnight. When I mailed him for confirmation of the dates he swore they were correct. I just saying, sometimes if you dont have anything nice to say... I didnt believe it at first but when it was pointed out to me it was obvious. The client is just being malicious because hes bored and his favorite toy has had enough. Originally Posted by Halejordan
image violation
If I get a dick pick I'm posting it FYI.. i know a review is false because i am a regular with the provider in question. Little things like her attributes are not varying they are eye same. Stop trying to correct what is posted. This client just adds comments to reviews that dont need to be posted. It only seems to be comments against the same provider. I know he has posted fake ones because 2 dates he posted I was with her for an overnight. When I mailed him for confirmation of the dates he swore they were correct. I just saying, sometimes if you dont have anything nice to say... I didnt believe it at first but when it was pointed out to me it was obvious. The client is just being malicious because hes bored and his favorite toy has had enough. Originally Posted by Halejordan
Not convinced for several reasons, none of which are worth getting banned for posting atm.
Careful Hale... he's trying to suck you into a game of point out!!! Don't let5 him.... he's really good at it. He's kicked my ass in point out some three or four times.... sometimes I haven't even gotten a score.... shut out and the game is already over....
Careful Hale... he's trying to suck you into a game of point out!!! Don't let5 him.... he's really good at it. He's kicked my ass in point out some three or four times.... sometimes I haven't even gotten a score.... shut out and the game is already over.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Your post dont seem to have anything to do with old Teddy : )

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by JONBALLS

JB, You? Trying out for modtard?

Will wonders never cease.......

elg.......

Way off track folks! Keep it to the topic at hand!

DD
What's point out?
Hey all. I want to ask everyone who's entwined in this world of SW whether provider or client to be mindful of all our interactions with each other. Not all of us get along with everyone. Both SW and John alike. Even if we disagree with things theres no need to Bash providers, stalk them or even bother them if you do not get along anymore. Stop with the lies and falsehoods you spread just to make a person's life harder then it already is. Remember before you lie, spread rumors or create fake reviews, just relax and talk to your local Fish and Game Association. You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Thanks all and have a great new year. Originally Posted by Halejordan
I was trying to he vague. I am talking about a client posting false reviews and commenting on "corrections" to attributes or attitudes. I know we are all different and we have different interpretations of interactions but theres no need to continue to make false reviews with a provider you haven't been with. Theres a provider who asked not to see a client anymore. Now this client is going above and beyond to make this provider be a bad person. Just saying it's not necessary. They know who they are I'm just asking for it to stop. Makes us all look bad and we dont need help in that department. Originally Posted by Halejordan
What's point out? Originally Posted by Halejordan
Somebody is in looooove!! Good for you - Here's the thing...

If you are going to call out someone for anti-social behavior perpetuated against your damsel in distress, just say who it is and we can all rally around your beloved hooker and protect her as a community. I promise, you will get all the credit and she will be forever in your debt. It's a beautiful love story!!
fuckin Ed....
When the evil mods give you too many points you get a vacation. Pooh bear loves his vacations. He tries very hard to get them.
Hey all. I want to ask everyone who's entwined in this world of SW whether provider or client to be mindful of all our interactions with each other. Not all of us get along with everyone. Both SW and John alike. Even if we disagree with things theres no need to Bash providers, stalk them or even bother them if you do not get along anymore. Stop with the lies and falsehoods you spread just to make a person's life harder then it already is. Remember before you lie, spread rumors or create fake reviews, just relax and talk to your local Fish and Game Association. You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Thanks all and have a great new year. Originally Posted by Halejordan
The grammar is amazing.
I am going to stalk you