Threatening to write bad review

Nerves a little tandoori with a side of jitterbug
I’m having a blonde moment figure what out LOL Originally Posted by destinydevine
Nerves a little tango with a side of jitterbug
Lets face it.. there are no damn refunds in the hobby. You go in knowing it’s a gamble, that’s why we have these boards and you do your own damn research. I’ve never seen Destiny but she has enough positive reviews for one to make an educated anticipated decision weather or not you’d want to see her. Truth is not every meet is a win for both parties, if it a bummer, you wipe your dick off , side your pants on and get your ass on down the road. You can write a review or take your lick. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
Well said sir my thoughts exactly
Nerves a little tango with a side of jitterbug Originally Posted by Olmedic
Oh lol my nerves are much better
Destiny, I think you should file this away knowing some people are just plain 💩heads. You have a stellar reputation, if someone wants to play their games 🦆’em.
I’ve seen Destiny only once. Even though I get on her nerves and she probably is annoyed by me… I have to say she’s one of the best providers I’ve ever seen and sweet too. You have to be a real scumbag to treat her like the way one of her clients did. Sorry that happened to you Destiny.
  • RK2
  • 10-18-2024, 07:37 AM
I too can vouch for Destiny. Never any problems and her service was top notch. I am far from one of her "regulars" but enjoyed my time with her. Brush it off Destiny, those that know, know.
Destiny is cool! I consider her a friend.

Tar and feather the mother!!!

HID (21-HID)
Saw Destiny today for the first time. Tried to see her when she first got into town years ago but it never happened. Glad I finally got to see her. So Destiny if you're reading this, I know I told you a couple of times while with you today, but you're amazing! Thanks and I'll see you again for sure.
Hey baby, me and you we've been going at it for over 10 years probably done had sex hundreds of times. We have seen each other at good times and at bad times. And I can safely say I speak for everyone else around here you always put us first and you truly enjoy yourself! I love you and I look forward to seeing you again you are a true friend not a provider in my eyes but a friend, please do not stress over this jackass.