LOL IM BROKE? crying over $20

• BLM69
  • 05-13-2019, 06:01 PM
If I know Katrina-- she carefully hand selected, curated, polished, and gently placed that word on a platter before serving it up in Coed. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She is a good polisher
She is a good polisher Originally Posted by BLM69
Spit shine!
Put you through hell? Wow, just wow.well, if we put you through hell, maybe it's time for a new profession?? I love, you guys suck, stop whining when one of us takes you for $20, and dont forget to book me for my upcoming trip...WTF...I know lots of girls are super nice and would never take me, but when I see comments like this, makes me want to walk away..ladies provide a service...if your services sucks, you lose clients..is it worth losing 300 hr clients over 20??
Mya is an absurd, insecure, staff edit - B3. Don't worry about her. Dallas Coed had your back. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Ahhh there goes one of my original Fans.

Yes BBW Katrina, you still in the same exact spot i left you in.

Haven't moved an Inch.
  • gc161
  • 05-16-2019, 03:46 AM
Every time I read these now 3 threads over this subject I think of the movie "Better Off Dead" with John Cusak where the paperboy keeps stalking him for "Two Dollars, I want my two Dollars!!!" Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
My favorite part is when the paper boy falls down the mountain.

Mya,

Are you going to be gracing Dallas? If so, can I depend on you to provide a garbage free experience? A twenty for bad communication and a next day refund? It all seems so... ..typical.
He’s always putting his testicles all over me.

Every time I read these now 3 threads over this subject I think of the movie "Better Off Dead" with John Cusak where the paperboy keeps stalking him for "Two Dollars, I want my two Dollars!!!" Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I will Venmo everyone involved $20 if we can stop talking about this story already. Lol Originally Posted by LuciaConte
You are doing a hell of a lot of whining it does not take two threads to talk about this shit like really ,guys put us through a hell of a lot more than you losing 20 bucks which she already returned if I’m not mistaken so stop talking about it I hate clients that are whiners and crybabies Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589
https://youtu.be/FsxJfcFVnpo Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Exactly, petty as hell.

^^^

This chick is pure comedy. Can't do anything but just laugh at her at this point. She dragged out the topic and gave it new life by creating a whole new thread about it, and this thread is a direct response to the thread SHE created. Now she is trying to cosign people saying that the topic has been drawn out too long as if she didn't contribute to drawing it out. It's like throwing stones then hiding your hands.

I wasn't even going to bother responding to the girl who said the op was "whining". Not only did her post make her look bad enough on its own by trying to downplay a provider stealing money from clients, but she also clearly didn't know what she was talking about. If she did she would know that this thread was a response to a thread made by her fellow provider and that the only reason the original thread even came back up was b/c it was found that other gentlemen stated that the original provider in question took money from them as well.

Smh.
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2019, 02:49 PM

Haven't moved an Inch. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
MM is real brave typing away, bet you would be shaking on those bargain boots of yours if you were ever in her presence
^^^

This chick is pure comedy. Can't do anything but just laugh at her at this point. She dragged out the topic and gave it new life by creating a whole new thread about it, and this thread is a direct response to the thread SHE created. Now she is trying to cosign people saying that the topic has been drawn out too long as if she didn't contribute to drawing it out. It's like throwing stones then hiding your hands.

I wasn't even going to bother responding to the girl who said the op was "whining". Not only did her post make her look bad enough on its own by trying to downplay a provider stealing money from clients, but she also clearly didn't know what she was talking about. If she did she would know that this thread was a response to a thread made by her fellow provider and that the only reason the original thread even came back up was b/c it was found that other gentlemen stated that the original provider in question took money from them as well.

Smh. Originally Posted by TheOracle
You all are always trying to say what makes someone look bad. Honey this is the internet, LMAO you people have no life, so i guess if this is your only life, then yeah you look bad. But ALL of us ladies have clients who do not monger online all day. TRUST ME, men who don't consider eccie life are not taking this forum as a marker on who a person is.
You all are always trying to say what makes someone look bad. Honey this is the internet, LMAO you people have no life, so i guess if this is your only life, then yeah you look bad. But ALL of us ladies have clients who do not monger online all day. TRUST ME, men who don't consider eccie life are not taking this forum as a marker on who a person is. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

Sure. Whatever you say.

You may want to discuss that with some of your fellow providers who are the main ones that say a person's "posting style" and "posting history" helps them screen and weed out clients and that guys are always "self-alerting" by what/how they post.
Double post

Haven't moved an Inch. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Yeah, you right....coming up on my 7 yr anniversary at my corporate job is such a disappointment. Stability, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, paying taxes and having a purpose in life are a helluva drug. Wtf am I thinking?

Go lay the fuck down somewhere. Just don't lay on those river rocks you call breasts. Did you ever get your oribital and frontal lobe fixed at the Mexican plastic surgeons office or are you still walking around looking like an emaciated Klingon?

Some of those pics are like more than 5 yrs old so I can't tell...ijs🙄🤔

Shall we continue?
Yeah, you right....coming up on my 7 yr anniversary at my corporate job is such a disappointment. Stability, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, paying taxes and having a purpose in life are a helluva drug. Wtf am I thinking?

Go lay the fuck down somewhere. Just don't lay on those river rocks you call breasts. Did you ever get your oribital and frontal lobe fixed at the Mexican plastic surgeons office or are you still walking around looking like an emaciated Klingon?

Some of those pics are like more thsn than5 yrs old so I can't tell...ijs����

Shall we continue? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'm glad you got a job, You don't look good enough to make good money off of men. BBW Katrina
Certain women HAVE to work. You're one of them.
How much of your check do you spend on your live in boyfriend who still hasn't found a job?
I'm glad you got a job, You don't look good enough to make money off of men. BBW Katrina Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I could be 500 lbs with no arms or legs, missing all my teeth and I would STILL be finer than you inside and out biiitch....Au Natural.

You think I'd still be on a whore board if I wasn't getting appointment requests? Some guys like big sexy bitches... you'd be surprised, especially pretty ones. Confidence in itself is an attractive trait. Insecurity, ugliness and unintelligible talk however are not....You got that market nailed...

Shall we continue?...