Any very nasty PSE things you havent put in a review.

Awesome ass shit!!

(pun intended) Originally Posted by wreckshop
To add to the perversity she has model quality looks.
Sorry, but that was no "lady".

Feel like someone needs to call nans on a worker eating the muffin. Sounds like speculation at best. I would want to be up and out of there as soon as the "medication" wore off... Originally Posted by roll_with_me
Sometimes I want a lady.......

And sometimes I desire a ratchet freak.....

As long as I get mines.

But you are right........I didn't call her back. It wasn't for that reason though..........lol
I had a sugar baby once, we both got tested and went BB for quite a while. Once she was in CG and kept going front door then back door, back and forth. Then to BBBJ. A few days later she accused me of giving her an STD, but I wasn't seeing anyone else. I told her she probably had a yeast infection from going back to front, and she said she never did that! She admitted she was bipolar and ADD. Seemed like maybe she had a split personality too, she was a completely different person during sex, almost like an animal. In fact one time she told me she thought that sometimes she was possessed. There were other times where something happened during sex that she completely denied later, and I really do think she was being honest, she didn't remember.

There were other bizarre things that happened when I was around her like the time we were at my house and she heard voices and I didn't... but then she kept telling me to listen... and I did hear them. My house is on an acre lot, you can't hear people. And no tv's or radios were on. Lots more spooky stories where those came from, lol!
I had this provider go around the world on me, that was a first. It caught me off guard and I wasn't really into it. It was a three hour session and we had a lot of wine.
  • Cym
  • 05-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Fisting is an activity I don't include in reviews because it's very YMMV Originally Posted by lakecat
There were two different providers over a couple of years where that happened with me. Within the first 10 minutes, I'm wrist deep - they both loved it. I don't know why that happened but I'd like to do it more often.