What are good local stores to buy lingerie ??

Nordstrom
There's a store in Pasadena called El Cheapo. They have good shit for the low low
Guess anything other than what they want is considered "cheap"???

If that's the case my suggestion is go pick out what you want in person and pay for it yourself. He he That way you will be sure to get what you want! Problem solved!!!
  • TheDr
  • 09-29-2014, 10:01 PM
So I went with a beautiful young lady to VS a few weeks back. She called me in to let me see her model. She looked unbelievably hot in what we chose. So much so a few days later she took it back. Said that to say, I'm obviously clueless!

Good luck homie...
Get her something from Agent Provocateur.

http://youtu.be/zOVPJORjJTw Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
The lady has superlative taste!
Hey Dr, at least you got to watch the show...!
Walmart.
Gonna be hard to find hot stuff in that small a size. Try pm to a couple of mini providers for sourcing info. I don't know where she went but Jenica could rock some very hot extra small pieces. And let us know who it is after you play dress up with her.
If she's important to you go top drawer,
Frederick's is a little more slutty than VS. Some like that some don't.
High end department stores are OK but it's really all about the tag.
I'm sure LM's recommendation is excellent as well.
If it's just a one time thing some of the boutiques like Katz carry a pretty wide variety and I've personally found the help at the one I frequent to be outstanding.
Target sells lingerie? ok. If you want to spend very little might consider hitting up the dollar store. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
If the selection isn't good at the Dollar Store you might try Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
Top Drawer

....... Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
I hit the jackpot at Top Drawer.

More later.....

.......maybe a discreet photo on Thursday.

Gonna be hard to find hot stuff in that small a size. Try pm to a couple of mini providers for sourcing info. I don't know where she went but Jenica could rock some very hot extra small pieces. And let us know who it is after you play dress up with her. Originally Posted by tbone77494

Glad you found something, GS. You should also ask Kammye. She's tiny and finds some really cute stuff.
Okay....I went to TD and VS today. TD first and bought a sleep shirt I couldn't pass up. I wanted a sleep shirt for sure and maybe more. But I just didn't have time today and I don't really know the right size. I got a small but she just emailed me that she is XS. But I think this one will work. Hell...she is happy with my thermal tees and they are big.

I found many sleep shirts on the VS site but many have too much logo b.s. on them. She might like that but they didn't really have any of it in the store at Highland Village. The VS sleep shirt stuff in store was crap. I will say they had a great selection of panties and I may stop there tomorrow if I have time. Many were 5 for 26...that seems fair. I need to call and see if they have XS.

There was a young Chinese customer in VS that I really wanted to fuck....but I digress.

Anyway, Helen is fairly athletic and not very frilly. I wanted something a little more casual but I think this one is a perfect compromise. The fabric felt natural...thick enough to keep her warm and thin enough for me to feel her goose bumps and her nice A+ pecs. there is also just enough lace for her to feel feminine. TD told me it was machine washable...website suggests hand wash. Advice welcome.

I might also call TD and see if they have one of the matching bottoms...didn't think of that until I saw it on the mfg's site.

Note: it is darker than shown in the pic...but not black.

See...
This is the fun part...

Too bad you did not say anything to the young Chinese girl... That is where I have the most fun at Vic's, I will get them Blushing, ( at 20 something er'body is old)
Good job GS, glad you found something...
Sometimes shopping is difficult...!