Boss Lady Thick

-_-
She abuses a fellow provider and brags about it and on here and yet people jerks for not feeling sorry for her right now?

For real?

WOW.
She abuses a fellow provider and brags about it and on here and yet people jerks for not feeling sorry for her right now?

For real?

WOW. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Exactly what I was thinking
Hi All,

I heard from BLT today that she has had a death in the family and she is out of touch. She asked me to let everyone know that she won't be back to town until late January.

This was the best way I could think of getting the word out for her. Originally Posted by smokeater

Did the pimp die?

If so, I guess she'll be coming back in January as an independent.

Otherwise, if it's a member of her biological family, then I give my condolences. It's very tough to deal with a death in the family, especially during the holidays.
I think there is a difference between feeling sorry for her and piling on.
I think there is a difference between feeling sorry for her and piling on. Originally Posted by corona

That's what I was trying to say, in a nutshell... You & I think a lot alike
I think there is a difference between feeling sorry for her and piling on. Originally Posted by corona

I agree but she did bring this on herself.

Loss is hard and I do feel sorry for the other family who lost this person. Loss is never easy.
+1 My condolences