For those WITH a sense of humor...decoder ring personified.

Oh London do we have an upscale condo for you, just sayin' Originally Posted by Wayward
Well thanks, but I doubt a condo could top what I entertain in now locally.

LOL!
Well thanks, but I doubt a condo could top what I entertain in now locally.

LOL! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Gee, just one more reason to find an excuse to come to NOLA
My best stuff is sometimes a low flying plane...

Upscale condo = foreclosure in a high crime area
Yea, so I've heard. Thanks for the laugh and the reminder of why I stay out of Texas.

Cpalmson, where did you find that cute lil plane? I need to brush up on some new emoticons.
Yea, so I've heard. Thanks for the laugh and the reminder of why I stay out of Texas. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now that little nugget of SHMB gold is to good to past by, first you lob the softball that you love men that use the word "satire" on a SHMB... I know this place where that is all they do, look quickly to the left London.

As for the quoted post and please remember this is playful and not a shot to the heart...

You have crossed Texas off the map, for a touring provider in a bordering state that is pretty funny with out going into sarcasm or satire. So you couldn't find four guys in a Beaumont trailer park doublewide that wouldn't be willing to sell their trucks to spend a couple of hours with you? I find that hard to believe. Bet they would even wash too...

I have the perfect Houston client for you, check your PMs when you wakeup.

Now to end with a laugh for everyone my favorite BP ad comement or warning:

Up all night = willing to be arrested by vice and narcotics
London that was funny as hell
Now that little nugget of SHMB gold is to good to past by, first you lob the softball that you love men that use the word "satire" on a SHMB... I know this place where that is all they do, look quickly to the left London.

As for the quoted post and please remember this is playful and not a shot to the heart...

You have crossed Texas off the map, for a touring provider in a bordering state that is pretty funny with out going into sarcasm or satire. So you couldn't find four guys in a Beaumont trailer park doublewide that wouldn't be sell their trucks to spend a couple of hours with you? I find that hard to believe. Bet they would even wash too...

I have the perfect Houston client for you, check your PMs when you wakeup.

Now to end with a laugh for everyone my favorite BP ad comement or warning:

Up all night = willing to be arrested by vice and narcotics Originally Posted by Wayward
Gosh, I really wish I could understand half of your posts so that I could laugh with you lol. As it stands, I guess I just don't care enough to dissect them. I can tell you with the utmost certainty that the Geography of Texas has nothing to do with my reasons for avoiding it. Biloxi is an hour away from me, so that blows that theory. Why you feel the need to bring up narcotics when it's forbidden, is beyond me but do enjoy lol.

Hey Brandy, I hear we have a "friend" in common.
Well it started out as a fun thread, lets see who pushes off the cliff
Meh..he does not bother me. Ha...got my BBG spray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGC75URmz0

Then there's this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1doX...1&feature=fvwp
gratz on 4k post girl
gratz on 4k post girl Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I did all that today! Whew, now I can finally study!
Ok no excuses you need to pass that test
Pushing London off cliff.... U fucking ho!!!!
Lol
That was funny as shit u bitch!!!!!
(I still love u so much)
Call me im out of BBf spray
Pushing London off cliff.... U fucking ho!!!!
Lol
That was funny as shit u bitch!!!!!
(I still love u so much)
Call me im out of BBf spray Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Not many people get away with talking to me like that lol, but you're my girl so back at ya. Will have that spray for you when I get back from school.
This list may warrant a sticky along with the acronym thread . . .