Review: REVIEW: Stacy

Actually this does have some decent info...price, Activity, location, what she likes for you to wear, what she's wearing, (now, anyway). I might drive by just for grins, lol.

Is there a reward for the return of your T-shirt?

We have all these forums for the type of ladies here: Indys, Studio, Agency, AMPs, etc. I vote for a Street Walker Forum!
I will always admit when I am wrong. I did post in haste. Not sure where my head was at when I did but I was in error for my post. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Thanks for the admission Von...greatly appreciated.. Hobby On Playa!
Thanks for the admission Von...greatly appreciated.. Hobby On Playa! Originally Posted by justinslayer
Actually this does have some decent info...price, Activity, location, what she likes for you to wear, what she's wearing, (now, anyway). I might drive by just for grins, lol.

Is there a reward for the return of your T-shirt?

We have all these forums for the type of ladies here: Indys, Studio, Agency, AMPs, etc. I vote for a Street Walker Forum! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Prolongus.. If you find her n get her to return my shirt I will reimburse your .20 just on general principle alone! Lol
  • 08-03-2014, 11:12 AM
...'well at least we know if we troll along that stretch of MLK to be sure that we have an extra t-shirt in the back seat! Make sure the shirt has a big SW printed on the back so we can find her better!