DFK

In this fantasy world of ours, everyone has their preferences ~ likes, dislikes, wishes, and definitely nots. But in a perfect situation, when everything is aligned and all parties are agreed, DFK can certainly enhance the experience.

It has been my experience that when you enjoy something, you work at improving your skills at it. This being something I personally enjoy, a lot, I enjoy working at improving my skills.

humbly just my 2 cents,

Catricia
Maybe you should look at reviews before asking silly questions? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Welcome back Ricky
I have some who tell me I am good at DFK (=excellent providers)
some who won't DFK with me (=honest providers)
and some who fake it terribly (not repeat worthy providers).

As for my favorites: Kaylee, Mandi, Addision, they can do the Polka Fuck with DFK ...
and some of the other ladies mentioned, true that too.

Of course with Layla, I never get to DFK... my CAWK does though plenty
I certainly understand it is not for everyone, but who are my ladies here that love DFKing throughout a session? Originally Posted by MaleBox
I love it....And it doesn't hurt to teach him if he doesn't get it white right at first
I am semi retired from being a John.. but over my 20 years, I found very few girls who really know how to kiss, most just go through the motions.. I understand that part.. but the ones how do it right.... oh man...