Blowing bubbles

Thanks guys :*

I might post one Ninja, I did take a few new ones while I was in Nashville!
Cool Pic
And I thought that would be a reference to the Amazing Johnathan: http://www.azquotes.com/quote/911414

silly me.
It might have something to do with her being youthful; per her showcase she's only 19.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
OR it may have something to do with great skin care seeing as there are plenty of nineteen year Olds that look like they've been rolled hard and put up wet.
It might have something to do with her being youthful; per her showcase she's only 19.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

I also don't randomly go around looking at other girls showcases to find out their age seeing as I'm kind of a grown busy woman. But thanks for the info.
Here ya go Ninja, not COF but still cute
Damn that is hot. Only thing hotter would be a second pic with dick dissappear in your mouth. Love it lolahh.
I don't have any DT pictures, wanna help me make some?
Yes I do, lol. Love the pigtails
I think I'm in love
That is an unbelievably sexy photo! Can't wait til it's my turn to see that again. I also am a big fan of the pigtails!
That is an amazing picture wow
Those eyes looking up while you are doing what you're doing - damn that's hot. Great pic!
In case I ever needed justification to why I always find my way back to her...I will refer you to that picture. Sexiest eyes out there, and there's nothing wrong with the mouth either.
Mmm thanks guys