Weight - Height - Measurements

You go in with two scales, in case she rigs one of them while you're not looking. Also, they usually have all that info on their profiles, but I'd do the two scales thing, just in case. Originally Posted by dgc92
I’m reminded of the wise admonition, “Never go to sea with two compasses.” If they conflict, you don’t know which one is right. Take one or three.
  • dgc92
  • 03-17-2018, 01:33 AM
You can't make her step on three scales, that's clearly over the line. We're not animals. We must preserve decorum at all costs.
I used to measure age by the number of rings, and estimate weight by the circumference of the stump.

but it's become much harder since I gave up fucking trees, and only sleep with women
I just download a measurement app on to my phone and if its right then all right. Or plan b take a rule and slap her back that thang up and multiply by 3.6 and you will get the exact length .
And your guess and your own opinion is all that’s required; as long as you’re not trying to be deliberately cruel about a lady’s appearance. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Or trying to mislead your readers because either you don't want to have her pissed at you or you for some other reason feel compelled to give a more positive impression of her appearance.

I think we ought to note whether she's compliant with the Rule of 100 (bust + waist + hips <= 100). And as important as, if not more than, the measurements, is size and location of tattoos. "She has some tattoos, but I didn't find them distracting," is one of the least helpful comments in a review. You might as well not waste the energy typing it.